The Student Room Group
alright... i'll be in ravenclaw!!!
The Arithmancy homework two deadline has passed!
Well done to ~Bex~, who completed her homework first. She earns Ravenclaw 20 points.
Well done also to Spondrah and nipponboshi, who earn Hufflepuff 35 points combined.
And well done to Psycho_Gerbil, with the best Arithmancy homework, who earns Slytherin 20 points.

Welcome to new Arithmancy members, Lirael, Ramsy and Aeana.

Sadly enough, there were three class members who did not complete their homework.
Deductions:
Mrs.Political of Gryffindor: 5 points
~Jen~ of Hufflepuff: 5 points
xlouisedoll also of Hufflepuff: 5 points

Hufflepuff have long proved themselves to be the most utterly useless house. These two are doing no favours for those in Hufflepuff who actually manage to keep up with the class. As for Gryffindors...one dropout and one with homework incomplete, it just shows that arrogance and single-mindedness are not key elements of success if you pursue greater excellence as a witch or wizard.
can i do arithmancy as well pleeez professor makeshiftwings
Reply 383
makeshiftwings
Hufflepuff have long proved themselves to be the most utterly useless house. These two are doing no favours for those in Hufflepuff who actually manage to keep up with the class. As for Gryffindors...one dropout and one with homework incomplete, it just shows that arrogance and single-mindedness are not key elements of success if you pursue greater excellence as a witch or wizard.

Give us hufflepuff a chance :rolleyes: I've only just joined, we'll see how it all works out from here. :cool:

Awaiting next class.
Ramsy
can i b added 2 arithmancy pleez? im in ravenclaw
smallguy54321
can i b added 2 arithmancy pleez? im in ravenclaw

Certainly.
Ravenclaw haven't put a foot wrong yet, of course.
thnx woo i do 6 subjects now!!
Reply 387
Try to refrain from text speak smallguy - you never know, a teacher could fine you points for something as small as that :smile:. Just looking out for a fellow Raveclaw.
thank you for your warning!
Reply 389
UPDATES: :beer:

- Members list has been updated. :smile:
- I'm sorry to inform everyone that Spondrah (from Hufflepuff, taking COMC, Arithmancy, and Ancient Runes) has withdrawn from the HP Society.
- Ravenclaw is still in the lead with 180 points, followed by Gryffindor with 65 points. Slytherin and Hufflepuff have caught up slightly and are now neck and neck, with 45 points and 35 points, respectively.

:smile:
treff
Headmaster
Reply 390
Please can i join? Im Harry Potter barmy :biggrin: xxx ps.according to the sorting hat im in Griffindor :smile:
Reply 391
Hello Rach:smile:. Just like to welcome you to the Harry Potter Society. I'm sure the Headmaster (or Headmistress, strictly speaking) will be able to fit you in when she get's back online.

And may I say that Gryffindor is a very fine choice of house... I'm a Ravenclaw by the way :smile:.
Reply 392
:biggrin: Thanks...i feel very privileged... :smile: xxx
Reply 393
What classes are you thinking of attending?
I think I finished all my homework *sits infront of the commonroom fire and eats every flavor beans*
so how does the points work here....
Reply 396
Can I please be added to the following classes:

DADA
Transfiguration
Charms
Potions
Reply 397
Sadly enough, there were three class members who did not complete their homework.
Deductions:
Mrs.Political of Gryffindor: 5 points
~Jen~ of Hufflepuff: 5 points
xlouisedoll also of Hufflepuff: 5 points

Weeeeeell... I've been wandering around Europe for the past two weeks :frown:
Reply 398
First of all, well done to all Ravenclaw points winners. As some of you may have noticed, the transfiguration teacher (ie me) has been away for some time, due to the fact that she was on holiday in Cornwall.
so i believe that it must be time for some homework to be set.
it is a very simple homework, pm me the answers 10 points to each correct answer, and a bonus for the first 2 people to give in their homework. the deadline is the 20th of august at 10 pm.
1. what is the spell that makes something change form?
2.what is the incantation to make something grow?
3. what is the spell to make somthing shrink?
Reply 399
darth_vader05
Hope you had a nice time professor :smile:

thank you darth_vader 5 points to you for being nice to me :smile:

Latest