The Student Room Group
Reply 5200
That sofa is really cool Joy and the christmas tree is so cute!

I'm glad you got rid of the little runt, he didn't seem very nice :p:
Wow joy big celebrations!

Loving the sofa and the tree, v. beautiful!

Hope you get everything sorted out - I know travelling to Potsdam seems like a pain, I travel 35-40 mins on an overcrowded train to get to uni (they are way smaller than the Berlin trains as well - and not as reliable!) and it's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it's not ideal.

Aeana - i am always awake at 4am but my puter makes too much of a noise to use in the middle of the night, also my doctor told me not to use it at nighttime or my insomnia will get worse :mad:

Aeana and Joy, come to my private study please you have both been bad and i have some lovely liqueur chocolate cauldrons for my favourite Slytherins...
Reply 5202
~Raven~
Aeana - i am always awake at 4am but my puter makes too much of a noise to use in the middle of the night, also my doctor told me not to use it at nighttime or my insomnia will get worse :mad:

Aeana and Joy, come to my private study please you have both been bad and i have some lovely liqueur chocolate cauldrons for my favourite Slytherins...

I have insomnia too, can't get to sleep anymore. It's a waste of time anyway :p:

:eek: B-but professor! I haven't done anything!....................................Slinky did it!

Ah well, I'll come to your study and accept your punishment like a good girl :biggrin:
You'd better accept my punishment Aeana... or no chocs for you!
Ok, v. early lunch then uni, cya later guys :hugs:
Reply 5205
~Raven~
You'd better accept my punishment Aeana... or no chocs for you!

Fine, fine. Just let me get out of my pyjamas first :p:
Reply 5206
Gotta go to class now, catch you in a bit :biggrin:
Reply 5207
It's all very quiet in here isn't it :confused:

Has everybody gone home on the Hogwarts express already? :frown:
Reply 5208
hi everybody!
Reply 5209
Gone to sit an exam. Wish me luck :biggrin:
Reply 5210
good luck even though i am like i hour late!
I am totally bored and no one is talking to me!
~Raven~
Wow joy big celebrations!

Loving the sofa and the tree, v. beautiful!

Hope you get everything sorted out - I know travelling to Potsdam seems like a pain, I travel 35-40 mins on an overcrowded train to get to uni (they are way smaller than the Berlin trains as well - and not as reliable!) and it's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it's not ideal.

:eek: are we in for some spanking or what?

The tree is lovely :smile: And I looove the sofa. It is a sofa bed, so anyone can now come over and sleep there, on the other sofa or the spare matress some may even be allowed in the bed LOL.

The train ride to Potsdam is 1 hour and 5 mins, that's in top of the walk to the station (and we move beforehand, so that may change).
We will see what happens I guess.
How did the exam go, Aeana?
Reply 5213
yourjoyismylow
How did the exam go, Aeana?

Really really badly :bawling: I could do the first page easily but after that it just got bad :mad:
Aeana
Really really badly :bawling: I could do the first page easily but after that it just got bad :mad:

:hugs:
Hope it is ok anyway :hugs:

want a butterbeer?
Reply 5215
Aeana
awww :hugs: have some chocolate
man i've not been here for a while :wavey:

hows everyone doing?
Aw Aeana I'm sure it was better than you thought :hugs:

Butterbeer all round I'm celebrating - we've found the house we're going to livein next year! I'm so shaky I can hardly type :redface:
Wow, congrats Raven :smile: :party:

Thanks for the butterbeer.

And Darth :hugs: hello hello :hello:
yourjoyismylow
Wow, congrats Raven :smile: :party:

Thanks for the butterbeer.

And Darth :hugs: hello hello :hello:
hey :wavey:

Latest