The Student Room Group
Psycho Gerbil
It did what I needed it to!
Hey, I'm complimenting your choice of words! :biggrin::biggrin:
nicolo
pshh i'm not housist
i just ackonwledge the superiority of my house

Well while you acknowledge the possible superiority, you could be upsetting members of other houses, who believe their houses are superior. You should think of other people feelings!
Slytherins however know our house is the best, so we're fine!
nicolo
you're one of us superiors
so you're sorted :biggrin: my warmest welcome :hugs:
:eek: What if I was in, say, slytherin?!?!?! Would I not get your 'warmest' welcome then?!?!!? :biggrin::biggrin:!!! Housist! :biggrin::rolleyes:
hira89
Hey, I'm complimenting your choice of words! :biggrin::biggrin:

I was only accepting the compliment:p: My wording may have been bad.
Psycho Gerbil
Well while you acknowledge the possible superiority, you could be upsetting members of other houses, who believe their houses are superior. You should think of other people feelings!

other people's feelings? are you sure you're a slytherin?^o) What's all this humanity... (like other houses don't already know we rule)
Psycho Gerbil

Hey I like all the houses! :biggrin:
hira89
:eek: What if I was in, say, slytherin?!?!?! Would I not get your 'warmest' welcome then?!?!!? :biggrin::biggrin:!!! Housist! :biggrin::rolleyes:

See why you've got to be more careful with what you say Nicolo?:wink:
nicolo
like other houses don't already know we rule

we means gryffindor, just for the record :biggrin:
do i smell slytherins....
nicolo
other people's feelings? are you sure you're a slytherin?^o) What's all this humanity... (like other houses don't already know we rule)

Aww she may be a slytherin, but her hearts pure as white! :biggrin: Sweet girl! :biggrin: ;
hira89

If you were a slytherin you wouldn't be you, but if you were i would probably make some grunt and then point at you and leave :p:

but since it's not the case, i give you my warmest welcome :biggrin::hugs:
Shylock

Shylock!! :love::kiss::hugs::love:
nicolo

What, just because I'm Slytherin I can't be nice??:eek:

And thanks HIra; at least someone understands me!
nicolo
Shylock!! :love::kiss::hugs::love:

hey nicolo :hugs::kiss: :smile: how're you today? i've got to go see the optician later...expensive!
rep is due to arrive today towards nine pm btw :biggrin: :love: :kiss: :hugs:
Shylock

uh huh...
nicolo
Who me?!?!?! Aww thankooo lol! Just kidding shylock! I'm not gonna run away with ur rep! :biggrin::biggrin:
Psycho Gerbil
What, just because I'm Slytherin I can't be nice??:eek:

And thanks HIra; at least someone understands me!

no but from experience most slytherins are ruthless evil and bad, if you prove yourself unlike others,of course we'll be nice to you :smile:
Shylock
hey nicolo :hugs::kiss: :smile: how're you today? i've got to go see the optician later...expensive!

aww yea :redface: ... my day wasnt amazing (bad hair day + bad skin day + english essay due in = :mad: ) but it just got better :biggrin: I gtg in 2 mins though :frown:, luch (which hopefully will be good for once) what about the optician? just routine exam?
nicolo

aww thankooo :hugs::blush::kiss:

Latest