The Student Room Group
Hey everyone! :hello: Whats up?
hey hira (neophyte)
nite everyone :wavey:
byeee :hugs:
jeez guys! Do any of you do any work? Since i requested to join yesterday (I think), You have managed to rack up another 10 pages or so of conversation! and what is wrong with being a hufflepuffian? hmm? and i am not a wimp! hm. and i already PM'ed misst before i posted - ha! oh dear, now im being rude! :smile:
Stagestruckgal
jeez guys! Do any of you do any work? Since i requested to join yesterday (I think), You have managed to rack up another 10 pages or so of conversation! and what is wrong with being a hufflepuffian? hmm? and i am not a wimp! hm. and i already PM'ed misst before i posted - ha! oh dear, now im being rude! :smile:

do you fancy a red gem, hufflepuffian? :hmmm:
haha i'm jk of course :p: i have lots of work, i just get distracted easily and dont do it... *sigh*
nothing wrong with being a hufflepuffian :wink: :hugs: unless you're asking anne (she doesnt really mean it, she just takes the whole house competition very seriously :p: )
nah u aint being rude, trust me, i can be worse but again, i'm a gryffindor, a superior

welcome to our soc then :smile: hope you keep up with the crazy rithm of our posting...
Work? Umm no lol
and it's 13 pages btw :p:
ok talking of work, i really have to go now
god knows why i even came back

oh right, it was to see sexysax :hugs: :hugs: :love:
:p: :biggrin:
:hugs:
riight... will get to 3830 posts then im gone
work work work work work work
Go!
i knoow, i even reached the 3830 posts.. i must gooo ok i'll say bie to the penguins now
:ciao: goodnight lovely :hugs:
Byee :hugs:
*comes back*
*realizes he hasn't done any work*

Latest