The Student Room Group
lettherainfalldown
you feeling better now with the mood things :hugs: :love: :kiss: me worried about you :hugs: :love:

i got one today again and i got a headache today again so will defo see the doc next week.but me tries :smile::hugs::love::kiss: me worries about you as well
awww :hugs: :hugs: i'm sure it's just something related to school work + adolescence + stress... i get lots of headaches (and i'm allergic to aspirin :eek: *sigh* ) so what did you do in the end yesterday nite, pos rep or neg rep?
lettherainfalldown
awww :hugs: :hugs: i'm sure it's just something related to school work + adolescence + stress... i get lots of headaches (and i'm allergic to aspirin :eek: *sigh* ) so what did you do in the end yesterday nite, pos rep or neg rep?

the doc doesn't know what it is...i'm allergic to aspirin as well,asthmatic...i neg repped :evil: he deserved it! :biggrin::angel:
:eek: Shylock..that is mean..giving you a warning for that!
sexysax

i know :frown:
Shylock
the doc doesn't know what it is...i'm allergic to aspirin as well,asthmatic...i neg repped :evil: he deserved it! :biggrin::angel:

hehe i'm sure :evil: :cool:
i used to b asthmatic, thats y im still allergic :hugs: so many things we have in common :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :love:
sexysax

i'll neg rep the mod! :security: *realizes he has a -13 rep power* *realizes mods have -100 rep power* :eek: :eek: :eek: *sighs*
when does your sub run out nick?
lettherainfalldown
i'll neg rep the mod! :security: *realizes he has a -13 rep power* *realizes mods have -100 rep power* :eek: :eek: :eek: *sighs*

aww don't worry :hugs: karma happens :smile: and yes we have loads in common lol :o:love::knuddel:
Shylock
when does your sub run out nick?

soon i think :frown: *checks*
expiry date: 06-03-2006
:knuddel:
lettherainfalldown
soon i think :frown: *checks*

aww mine does as well soon :hugs:
Shylock
aww mine does as well soon :hugs:

:hugs: *writes down names of everyone who neg repped him* :evil:
lettherainfalldown
:knuddel:

i only subbed you once for a month. someone else must have subbed you...when did i sub you??
lettherainfalldown
:hugs: *writes down names of everyone who neg repped him* :evil:

ooo i should do that as well...
Shylock
i only subbed you once for a month. someone else must have subbed you...when did i sub you??

6th of february :hugs: :love: it's still your subness :hugs: :love: :kiss: :adore:
Shylock
ooo i should do that as well...

hehe not that i would ever retaliate :angel: :flute: oh wait, actually...
lets see... hahah this is an interesting rep
-1 by exoskeletal
my post was like "crocodile leather is pretty cool, but again, i don't fuss about fur either"
comment : fur is murder :rofl:
lettherainfalldown
6th of february :hugs: :love: it's still your subness :hugs: :love: :kiss: :adore:

oh..:redface: my maths is bad :hugs::love::kiss: mine expires real soon as well

Latest