The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
A person so callous deserves a much harsher sentence, I'd say 10 years minimum.
SICK UGLY ******* BITCH.

Argh, this has made me rly angry.
DisgruntledMoth
I feel like there's more of an outraged reaction to this because it was a girl who did it, and to a kitten, no less... but it still is obviously a horrible, sickening thing for her to have done, of course. I expect she has a questionable childhood and home life.

No doubt she's had a hard life. Most people who commit crimes do. I can feel logic pulling at my mind and telling me that the article isn't showing the whole story, but still . . . there is simply no justification for the wanton, and particularly cruel, killing of a defenceless animal.
I think she should have been sentenced to CAPITOOL POONISHMENT.
"She was also arrested for robbing a man of his iPod at gunpoint."

Why wasn't she jailed for this?
I can't believe someone could do something like that! And she's only banned from keeping pets for three years?!
SICK HEARTLESS BITCH THAT DESERVES AN ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPALLING!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 27
I'm sure PETA are having a field day.
If I was in power I'd slice her skin off, pour sulphuric acid on the exposed flesh and then set her on fire. :mad: poor cat!
Aphotic Cosmos
No doubt she's had a hard life. Most people who commit crimes do. I can feel logic pulling at my mind and telling me that the article isn't showing the whole story, but still . . . there is simply no justification for the wanton, and particularly cruel, killing of a defenceless animal.

Absolutely, of course there isn't a justification for it. I'm not trying to do that. Just saying that people don't make a great deal of sense or bother to put the pieces together when they are howling for blood.

Someone in the article is quoted as saying she has "evil eyes". Life isn't as simple as good and evil. But moreso, people aren't walking caricatures of 'good' and 'evil' - it just perpetuates the idea that beautiful blond girls are the victims and ugly people are the criminals, something sadly reflected in the way stories like kidnappings and murders are reported and covered by the media.
Reply 30
Ugh this story actually makes me want to vomit. Disgusting, sick girl.
Thousands of crabs and lobsters are boiled alive on a day to day basis in this country, and nobody thinks twice about it. Why does it being a kitten make any difference? Social convention?
Ministerdonut
working in a zoo shoveling lion poo .

and maybe lock her in there at feeding time :biggrin:
SomeStudent
:nothing: two words: shut it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltaire

seriously, look at it, how could anyone want to hurt it
Diaz89
A person so callous deserves a much harsher sentence, I'd say 10 years minimum.

You know that's way too much :p: I think one of the reasons why it isn't more than a year is that it actually wasn't her who put the kitten in the oven (in fact, it was a 14-year old girl who was with her)... but I guess she's still responsible as she didn't take the kitten out.
Reply 36
FyreFight
Thousands of crabs and lobsters are boiled alive on a day to day basis in this country, and nobody thinks twice about it. Why does it being a kitten make any difference? Social convention?

This.
Reply 37
That crime was CATastrophic! :lol:
And FyreFight is right about the lobsters. Won't somebody please think of the lobsters?
Reply 39
That's creep. :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending