The Student Room Group

combined science aqa predicted papers 2023

hi is there anyone that can help me with combine trilogy aqa predicted 2023 papers thank you
Reply 1
Original post by jaj1
hi is there anyone that can help me with combine trilogy aqa predicted 2023 papers thank you

Hi! Primrose Kitten on youtube put out their predictions of the 2023 papers, they’ve done quite a few predictions for other papers as-well

DrBiology on youtube has also put out their predictions too

Hope this helps! (:
Original post by loulai_
Hi! Primrose Kitten on youtube put out their predictions of the 2023 papers, they’ve done quite a few predictions for other papers as-well

DrBiology on youtube has also put out their predictions too

Hope this helps! (:

Have they proven to be similar to the real thing??
Guys I’m worried about my science. I’m in year 10 and getting grade 3s. I find content fun and easy but for some reason Struggle with questions. I have a tutor and everything but nothing is working
Reply 4
Original post by userwantstolearn
Guys I’m worried about my science. I’m in year 10 and getting grade 3s. I find content fun and easy but for some reason Struggle with questions. I have a tutor and everything but nothing is working

make sure you know the best way for you to revise for science, fortunately you're in yr 10 so you still have time to find your most suited studying technique. I struggled alot in year 10 as well but when i found my best studying technique i got better, each subject for me has a different approach of study.
What method did u use to study for science?
Reply 6
Original post by erikastevensonn
Have they proven to be similar to the real thing??

Yes actually their biology paper 1 for this year was quite similar and i had some friends who did the chemistry and it was too! I'd defo check them out
Reply 7
Original post by livyb07
Yes actually their biology paper 1 for this year was quite similar and i had some friends who did the chemistry and it was too! I'd defo check them out

Is this about Primrose Kitten or Dr Biology? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending