The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

domino0806
Oh well, currently I'm not ginger, so I just don't know what to say. Ooooh I know, why don't you tattoo a phallus onto you visage?

shut up you ginger, your opinion means **** all :biggrin:
Reply 101
Ewan
I find peoples outrage rather amusing. I'm sure the same sentiment wouldn't be shared had she burned a rat or pigeon for example.

Personally it definitely would.
Reply 102
domino0806
I'd me more pissed off if someone stole something from me than if someone killed a kitten.

Where is the logic in that? Your property compared to a kitten? What if it was your kitten? Actually, don't answer that one. You most likely are incapable of understanding the bond that can develop between a human and an animal.

Lefty Leo
The primary reason most people here give a damn about kittens is not because they're a living creature, but because they're cute.

I'm not shallow enough to harbour or pretend to harbour concern for cats when i eat chickens and cows and lamb on a daily basis. :top:

See above. Also, since when is the quick, painless death of an animal which serves a purpose for human survival (vegetarianism aside, consumption of meat is certainly beneficial to our species) the same as causing the painful death of an animal for the sole purpose of one's own enjoyment?

Think about it.
Just shows you how little animals lives are really thought of if she only got a measly 1 year sentence for that.
:O That is sooo horrible =(
Sithius
Where is the logic in that? Your property compared to a kitten? What if it was your kitten? Actually, don't answer that one. You most likely are incapable of understanding the bond that can develop between a human and an animal.

See above. Also, since when is the quick, painless death of an animal which serves a purpose for human survival (vegetarianism aside, consumption of meat is certainly beneficial to our species) the same as causing the painful death of an animal for the sole purpose of one's own enjoyment?

Think about it.

Do you think halal meat should be illegalized?
Reply 106
Lefty Leo
Do you think halal meat should be illegalized?

No. They still serve a useful purpose. What use does being a sadistic little ***** serve?
I personally think she should get longer, the pain that poor little animal must have gone through :frown:
Why did she even do it? She could have robbed/trashed the place and got the **** out, not kill the poor little thing in the process.
People like that make me sick, and I hope she eventually does feel sorry for what she has done
Reply 108
Thats sick, sick, sick. Poor tiger lilly. :frown:
Sithius
No. They still serve a useful purpose. What use does being a sadistic little ***** serve?

Lol. Slowly bleeding chicken to death while chanting religious garble serves a useful purpose?
Reply 110
Proposition: animals are private property.

If you disagree with this proposition then please logically prove whatever rights you believe animals to have.
Reply 111
Lefty Leo
Lol. Slowly bleeding chicken to death while chanting religious garble serves a useful purpose?

Admittedly I do not know much about halal meat, so feel free to relish in that fact. Chickens being kept in poor conditions is surely a bad thing, but the purpose they ultimately serve is still useful. The same cannot be said for this poor animal.

How can you not see this?
Reply 112
Absolutely sickening. How could anyone do that? :frown:

1 year is pathetic, it's so sad that animal cruelty isn't taken seriously. And it's not just because it was a kitten, if it was any other animal it would be equally disgusting.
Reply 113
My kitten got burned to death once in the tumble dryer :frown:.
Sithius
Admittedly I do not know much about halal meat, so feel free to relish in that fact. Chickens being kept in poor conditions is surely a bad thing, but the purpose they ultimately serve is still useful. The same cannot be said for this poor animal.

How can you not see this?

The purpose? It makes no difference to the act in my eyes. Whether or not the kitten was killed to be eaten or killed for the sake of being killed, it still died. Whether its death served a greater purpose is not part of the issue :confused:
She's a f****ing psychopath. How could she do that?
Reply 116
Lefty Leo
The purpose? It makes no difference to the act in my eyes. Whether or not the kitten was killed to be eaten or killed for the sake of being killed, it still died. Whether its death served a greater purpose is not part of the issue :confused:

Of course it is. Suppose that a man is about to kill your family and you kill him to protect them. You are not as bad as the man who chooses to go outside and kill whoever wanders by for no particular reason.

Everything is relevant when it comes to morality.
Reply 117
good.
Reply 118
Where are the 10-20-30 year sentences?

The kitten could have lived a full life!
Piece of ****. Maybe she should be cooked in an oven too...

That would be going a bit overboard though. You can't really compare an animal life to a human life. As it stands, I think corporal punishment on top of 1-2 year prison sentence is appropriate here.

Latest

Trending

Trending