The Student Room Group
MissSurfer
Ok I got my Visa electron yesterday and I bought an £80 dress with it today (I'm a shopaholic) but I've just checked my bank balance online and the purchase hasn't shown up on the the statement yet. It was only a dew hours ago I bought the dress though so is it normal to take a while to process it or is something wrong with my card?

Please help! MissSurfer

If you went to a cash machine, it would show up as 2 balances; money in account and money available, so I would guess that while your money in account is still the same, as they havent done the payment yet, the money available will be minus the 80 you spent.

At least thats what happens with me, the online services are often a bit slow to update anyway.
I'm sure its fine :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah, don't worry about it. Online banking in my experience often takes a few days to update.
No that happens to every card - Visa Electron is a Direct Debit card so the debit you spent (£80! gees! - hope you got the money!) will be taken out tommorow - usualy the day after except sunday!

:biggrin: Enjoy shopping

And p.s- i spent more than you today £97.50 on a bus pass - but i guess that dont count :mad:
LOL - three replies at once! WHOS popular! :p:
Reply 5
yeh i bought some shoes once and felt really bad becuase the money hadnt been taken off but it did eventually get removed
silverfish
yeh i bought some shoes once and felt really bad becuase the money hadnt been taken off but it did eventually get removed

Lol - wish hard enough and it will never come off!...I WISH!
Reply 7
Absolutional
(£80! gees! - hope you got the money!)

:biggrin: Enjoy shopping

And p.s- i spent more than you today £97.50 on a bus pass - but i guess that dont count :mad:

LOL well the dress was to wear for my dad's wedding so he's paying :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending