The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll hang around - thank my teachers, say my final farewells etc... I've also got to confirm whether or not I will be at 6th form due to my results.
Reply 2
wtf. i'm not going to avoid them, because i'm not 4 years old. i'm not going to thank them either, since i'm not an emotional little girl.

instead i presume it will go something like this.

i go in. get results. open them. stand around, looking at other people's results. teacher comes up, asks how i did. i tell him (no female teachers for me...). he says well done. i say thankyou. he walks away.
Reply 3
******* to that!!!! avoid eye contact and many of them were of absolutely no use over two years!! a bad look from a subject teacher can be an extremely bad omen!!
hedwig
are you going to completely avoid them?
or is there any teachers that you want to see?
or any that you desperatley NEED to avoid?
or dont you care?

just wondering!

I'm gonna speak to a couple and maybe f*** a couple off :p: lolol especially if they complain about my results - lolol i'll be thinkin give me a holiday :p: xoxo
Reply 5
Ill probably go straight to teachers to say thanks if I did well, slap them if I did badly, then run to car to buy new mobile phone promised to me if I got good results/run to car to start new life as circus acrobat called Hans the butler if results are not good.
Lol- Hans the Butler; can I have tickets? Well I can't help seeing my teacers because I need to get a formed signed by each of my subject teachers to say I am not telling porkies about my results to my college.
Reply 7
I will not avoid them, but ignore them.

Random One
Reply 8
Matthew1989
Lol- Hans the Butler; can I have tickets? Well I can't help seeing my teacers because I need to get a formed signed by each of my subject teachers to say I am not telling porkies about my results to my college.

£9.99 plus VAT, The elderly and Children under 9 years old go FREE!

Random - why ignore them?
anightowl

Your going to charge me? Your budy, your mate, your pal- right thats it your finished. I am dead upset anightowl :p:
I am not going to avoid them as such, but I suppose it would help if they did not approach me prior to results being released as it is likely that they will already know what I have got and will make sneaky hints about my grades.
anightowl

lol can i go for free :wink: - cause i'm special ** flutters eyelashes** xoxo
Reply 12
OKay We'll discuss your discount, because you've been a big part of my life for the past few.. hours, after I get results, and I actually get bad results, I'm giving up a bit too early here!
Ill cry and run out if i see my german teacha.. i dont get along with her that great!:frown:
anightowl
OKay We'll discuss your discount, because you've been a big part of my life for the past few.. hours, after I get results, and I actually get bad results, I'm giving up a bit too early here!

just a discount :frown:......I want in free....i'll pretend to be under 9 :wink: xoxo
tammy_girl
just a discount :frown:......I want in free....i'll pretend to be under 9 :wink: xoxo

Lol dunno if that will work. I tried to pretend to be under 16 today to get a kids ticket at the cinema but the cashier wanted to see ID.... hmpfffff- cost me £6.20. It was worth it for once though- good film; Crash (2005)- I think that everyone should see it.

Anyway gone of at a bit of a tangent now... what was this thread about.... ah yeah avoiding teachers!!!!
Reply 16
i will see couple of of teachers. definitly my german teacher, because she wanted me to get an A*. I wish i get it.hehehe. I think i m going to see every teacher though to say goodbye to them, since I am leaving for another school in september
Reply 17
Unfortunately, I like most of my teachers, so I'm not really going to be able to blame them without feeling a twinge of guilt, if I get bad results... Except for my Art teacher, who is a slimy toad (no names, but he was a replacement teacher for my very cool Finnish art teacher, who decided to get pregnant and abandon us :frown:)...

Also, if I do annoy any of my teachers, they'll put me in detention next term :eek:!! Anyhow, I'll say my thanks to my favourite teachers, and go and give them fudge or something - I forgot to give them wine at the end of term (which is apparently the biggest perk of teaching at a public school :wink:), so I have to give them some kind of present...

I'd find it hard to go up to a teacher who was expecting A*s from me if I got less than expected though...

Hopefully, that won't happen!!
if my head of year is there i will call him a ****ing ****** who cant teach
Reply 19
I've never thought of that. Let me go thru each subject teacher:

Maths - I've done well in my AS - so won't avoid him but won't find him either
German - Done better than expected in my AS- ditto

GCSE:
English Lang + Eng Lit - AVOID - not because I think I'd do badly, but I hate her!
Geography - won't avoid
Physics - won't avoid
Chemistry - won't avoid
Biology - won't avoid

Basically, just avoid my English teacher, just in case she makes some stupid comments.

Latest