The Student Room Group

Jazz Society

Scroll to see replies

AliciaJ703

I was born in Florida, I know all about swamps.
A southern girl....eh :p:
No comment :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Stricof
A southern girl....eh :p:
No comment :wink:

:mfing:

I'm the best and you know it....
AliciaJ703

I'm the best and you know it....
Who knows. I certainly don't :wink:
Stricof
Who knows. I certainly don't :wink:

Yes, you do. Who else strokes your ego? :sexface:
AliciaJ703
Yes, you do. Who else strokes your ego?
I keep my ego at bay at all times missy. It never competes with your super fine, groomed ego :wink:
Stricof
I keep my ego at bay at all times missy. It never competes with your super fine, groomed ego :wink:

Oh do you?

:flutter:
Stricof
x

What will the Jazz Society think about your behavior tonight? :flutter:
AliciaJ703
What will the Jazz Society think about your behavior tonight?
Don't insinuate a futuristic notion about my behaviour :wink2:. I run things around here. People can think what they want :hand:
(edited 13 years ago)
Stricof
Don't insinuate a futuristic notion about my behaviour :wink2:. I run things around here. People can think what they want :hand:

Sorry Jazz man, I forgot this is your territory.

:hubba:
AliciaJ703

They don't call me Jazz man around these parts for nothing :wink2:
AliciaJ703

Im currently looking into watching these :proud:

London Jazz Festival shows to see

Stricof
They don't call me Jazz man around these parts for nothing :wink2:

I gave you the nickname. :flutter:
Stricof
Im currently looking into watching these :proud:

London Jazz Festival shows to see

Remember it's going to be a group activity so we instead me. :yep:

But, I'm excited about going, I saw another preview about it today in this magazine - TimeOut London.
(edited 13 years ago)
JCC-MGS

I agree just tell DonStricof that. :h:

What do you think about the Jazz Soc doing a meet together at the London Jazz Festival?
ATTENTION JAZZ SOCIETY

STRICOF AND I ARE ORGANIZING A MEET FOR OUR SOCIETY AT THE LONDON JAZZ FESTIVAL (NOV. 12 - 21, 2010).

I'VE CREATED A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR INTERESTED PERSONS TO STATE IF THEY'RE ATTENDING OR MAYBE, THE LINK IS http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156306517734090#!/event.php?eid=156306517734090&ref=mf.

JUST COPY AND PASTE, HOWEVER, IF YOU'RE UNABLE TO DO SO ADD ME AS FRIEND. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL CONCERNS.
(edited 13 years ago)

:eek: That sounds startlingly similar to my (mock) Belgian free schpazz band, Ruudy Van Gelder mit ze Schpeed Katsch! I think they've been studying our work. If you're interested in learning more about my band, read the following blurb:

Ve play the new style of Jazz, Schpazz. Ve came up with it when ve watched a river flow into a kitten on the back of a killer whale, it was beautiful und made fido (our hund) cry.

We sound like placing a carrot through one ear und getting cake out ze other. It's a metaphysical transition through the 8th dimension zat only can be made by playing Schpazz.
Remember Jazz Society Members and Noted Visitors

London Jazz Festival (Nov. 12 - 21, 2010)

Quick Reply

Latest