Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i would have to suggest better balance perhaps
hehehe I just noticed what that meant
Reply 3
a_musical_gal
Shattered on Channel 4

Your opinions?

Reality TV really has passed its best... what next?....toilet deprivation TV? If people need to watch all this reality TV they really should look at their own life and try to make it more interesting.
Reply 4
a_musical_gal
Shattered on Channel 4

Your opinions?

in my opinion, i am tired.
Reply 5
Can somebody explain to me what it is? My parents are hogging the tv.
Reply 6
mr-shiraz
Can somebody explain to me what it is? My parents are hogging the tv.

It's some reality TV show starting next week on channel 4 similar to BB. Contestants have to stay awake all week completing memory tasks etc. and the one who can last til the very end without falling asleep wins £100,000 I think.
Reply 7
timeofyourlife
It's some reality TV show starting next week on channel 4 similar to BB. Contestants have to stay awake all week completing memory tasks etc. and the one who can last til the very end without falling asleep wins £100,000 I think.

Ah. So it's not on now.

Sounds like they're really struggling for ideas now
Reply 8
mr-shiraz
Ah. So it's not on now.

Sounds like they're really struggling for ideas now

Maybe they're after the first death on reality TV from sleep deprivation...?
Reply 9
timeofyourlife
Maybe they're after the first death on reality TV from sleep deprivation...?

Possibly, if they deprived them from food as well?

Perhaps they should offer prize money to viewers who manage to stay awake to watch all of it.
First one is gone!!!

How can you be 694 peas out?
Reply 11
I'd love to be on it - I get soo monged without sleep. It feels good sometimes but then again it depends with the company your in.
Reply 12
Sza
I'd love to be on it - I get soo monged without sleep. It feels good sometimes but then again it depends with the company your in.

So....why exactly do we need sleep?
Reply 13
timeofyourlife
So....why exactly do we need sleep?

To dream.
Reply 14
Sza
To dream.

I sometimes day-dream about my bed, is that my subconscious telling me I'm not getting enough sleep I wonder..?
Reply 15
timeofyourlife
I sometimes day-dream about my bed, is that my subconscious telling me I'm not getting enough sleep I wonder..?

You carry on wonderin'...
Sza

I wish I'd known about the auditions, I've done 5 full days in a row with no sleep last month. £100,000 would be enough incentive for another 2....
Reply 17
Jools
I wish I'd known about the auditions, I've done 5 full days in a row with no sleep last month. £100,000 would be enough incentive for another 2....

Defo worth it. Without sleep you just feel proper monged out - like when you've been absolutely hammered the night before and you wake up 'buzzin' out of your brains, better then the night before (feel different to a hangover though - you just feel like sh*t then). Damn, i love that feeling.

Most i've done is 3 Nights without sleep. Mostly due to a certain girl.
What time of the week is this programme on? I do Psychology and studied sleep deprivation 2 months ago and this might be interesting in discussions at college.
Reply 19
jediknight007
What time of the week is this programme on? I do Psychology and studied sleep deprivation 2 months ago and this might be interesting in discussions at college.

It'll be on during this week i believe. It's started already.
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/shattered/index.html

Latest

Trending

Trending