The Student Room Group

is it actually useful

hi,
i'm a year 11 student and i've recently been using the cognito website (with quizzes/lessons on it) to help me revise as well as their videos, i just wanted to know if anyone found this useful and if you think it had/will help you in your exams,
thank you so much for any help!!
Reply 1
Cognito's Youtube channel was by far my most useful revision resource for all of GCSE sciences. Their videos are short, comprehensive, easy to follow and much more interesting than other channels like freesciencelessons (although they were quite good as well). Definitely useful for any science revision!!
Reply 2
Original post by SirSarlacc
Cognito's Youtube channel was by far my most useful revision resource for all of GCSE sciences. Their videos are short, comprehensive, easy to follow and much more interesting than other channels like freesciencelessons (although they were quite good as well). Definitely useful for any science revision!!

thank you so much!!!!
Original post by Tilda:)
hi,
i'm a year 11 student and i've recently been using the cognito website (with quizzes/lessons on it) to help me revise as well as their videos, i just wanted to know if anyone found this useful and if you think it had/will help you in your exams,

The cognito youtube channel + website is really good for understanding the content and making notes, they also hit the points of the specification well too; if you combine that and past papers/exam-style questions, you'll do amazing.
Reply 4
Original post by *LifeHappens*
The cognito youtube channel + website is really good for understanding the content and making notes, they also hit the points of the specification well too; if you combine that and past papers/exam-style questions, you'll do amazing.

thank you!!
Original post by Tilda:)
hi,

currently in year 13, but during GCSES, I found cognito really helpful for science - helped me improve my grades from 4/5s to solid 6s

Quick Reply

Latest