Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official TSR 'Promote your YouTube channel' thread Watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Looking for likes? Searching for subscribers? Promote your YouTube channel here!

There are no rules (aside from the usual site-wide ones), but a quick summary of what people can expect from your channel, or some sample videos etc may attract you more subscribers than a simple link. :yes:

The previous thread can be found here.

Promote away~

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the game I am Emangaming and my channel is a gaming/music check this out

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5L...FBUHDFzGCzAUPg

My name is ChefCC

I post tech / gaming sort of stuff. I aim to post much more frequently, with more varied videos.

Here is one of my videos (will also try to talk in my videos as well)

I now have an apple MacBook, so I should be able to use iMovie to add music and stuff, rather than relying on youtubes editor (which I think they got rid of :P)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I post videos about work and studying and school stuff because it actually motivates me to do work! My channel is here.

ReputationRep:
    Check out my channel and I'll check out yours too xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEP...S0TowdQGRfZo-A

ReputationRep:
    Just started a YouTube channel maybe a month ago. Here's the link to my channel, CarlaSimonSays

I only have one video up (for the moment, working on two more), but here it is:

I intend to mostly vlog, talk about my Uni experience, and do a couple fun videos and challenges.

ReputationRep:
    So it's early days but I just started a youtube channel recently with VLOGS, Training, Nutrition and Education aha

I'm a REPS level 3 qualified personal trainer and I graduated a BSc in Biological Sciences in June but will be starting a MSc Physiotherapy Course at the University of Southampton in January.

I'd say i'm a Wacky Wally :P

I'm a freerunner and a powerlifter, and I used to compete as an amateur kick boxer.

I also eat a heck load of food

I intend to VLOG and keep on making videos as I start a new chapter in my life in Southampton

Link just below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u...uW-RiWq7xXFpvA

Thanks for your time guys!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.