The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm starting this September for the degree course, no idea where im staying yet though :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
Hey Im starting nursing in September - diploma adult. Im staying at Whitworth park aberdeen house :smile:
Reply 22
catherinelove
Any diploma students get their first weeks timetable?
i'm not liking all the early morning starts :frown:

When did you get your timetable?!
x
Reply 23
They get posted to you
mfarrell8
When did you get your timetable?!
x

Just got it 2 days ago :smile:
Reply 25
Is that just for diploma student, or degree aswell?
x
mfarrell8
Is that just for diploma student, or degree aswell?
x

The time table i got is titled diploma so probs just diploma , although im guessing the first week for degree will be pretty similar.
Reply 27
Fingers crossed.
Id love to have my timetable.
Ive logged onto my student account and its not on there
x
Reply 28
Heey :smile: i'm doing Child Nursing in sept at Manchester :biggrin: hoping to get into Whitworth too! Anyone else nervous? Lmao x
Reply 29
I've got mine and thats for the Adult Nursing Degree course
Reply 30
I got my timetable for the first week too x
Reply 31
oh, i got the one in the crucial guide, about the info sessions, and freshers fair. Thought you meant like lecture timetable
x
Reply 32
No, it's just the timetable for the very first week that everyones getting :smile: x
Reply 33
phew..got me al worried then
x
Reply 34
Ahh i know, it's horrible when you think you're the only one to not know what's happening lmao you looking forward to it? x
Hey, I'm studying adult nursing at Manchester too. I'm staying in Weston Hall.. can't wait its going to be great :smile: wish we had more info on nursing though.. like a little booklet on nursing basics or info on uniform and stuff. Was wondering to all the new nursing student whether you wanted to arrange a night out? Medicine students are having a pj party or something? We could have a nurse night? x x
Reply 36
I'm doing adult nursing degree, stayin in grosvenor place 03.CE.08 :smile:
Reply 37
A night out sounds good :smile: i'm staying in Owens Park :/ bit gutted but it might be okay lol here's hoping anyway! Loads of people seem to be doing adult nursing but i've heard of hardly anyone doing children's :/ x
ELSmith
A night out sounds good :smile: i'm staying in Owens Park :/ bit gutted but it might be okay lol here's hoping anyway! Loads of people seem to be doing adult nursing but i've heard of hardly anyone doing children's :/ x

Im doing adult nursing and im in oak house which is right next to owens park.
owens park is meant to be reallllly good , i wouldn't worry :smile:
fallowfield is the best i reckon,
and its pretty near alot of the hospitals so near for placements :smile: xx
Reply 39
Aah i know and so long as people are nice, it shall be fine! Lmao atleast with OP being catered it means i need to buy a bit less stuff i guess hahah i had put Oak House as one of my options because i liked the fact they were flats but never mind! :smile: when are you moving in? xx

Latest

Trending

Trending