The Student Room Group

University of Chester Degree: Undergraduate NURSING

I just wanted to know if there is a list of exception courses for nursing at the University of Chester.

My sister has applied to Children's and Mental Health MNurs (Hons) - (Integrated Master's) | Full-Time.

I believe that this may not be on the list of exception courses as she has been denied the student funding.
Would she receive the funding if she were to just study the Mental Health Nursing - BN Honours?

History: Sister studied 2008 - 2010 (two years of Media studies) but found that the degree was not for her. Ten years later, today, she wants to start her nursing degree to change the direction of her life after struggling with work for a long time.

Please let me know what options are available that she can take to reach this avenue as we do not have the funds to help her and she is an independent adult.
Hi there,

When does the course start? I have looked up the course on our database and it would be an exception course. Did we process the students application and say they would not be eligible?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
The course starts September 2024. The application was processed but rejected as she was not eligible. Should she put this application through again with a statement saying that this is an exemption course?
Hi there,

I would advise you get the student to contact us so we can look into why the application was not accepted. To access our live chat service select undergraduate and then ‘contact us’. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0300 100 0607 for further assistance. Our opening hours are stated on our ‘contact us’ page.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending