The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm not the one being dishonest - its you. Give me a relatively impartial site claiming your ludicrous "facts", then I'll think about taking you seriously. Again, you love to bring race into everything whether or not it is relevant. When you stop doing that, and try (its not that hard) to discuss the matter at hand without discussing the people's colour or country, I'll pos rep you !
People need to understand that racism is more than calling someone a nigger.
just because some people are more eloquent in expressing their racism, doesn't make it any better.
Jamie
Is it an empty charge?
You are basically saying that at the cultural genetic, or both levels you are superior to the black people.

That is supremicism. Furthermore you then try to smear the people claiming ti isn't true by saying we are anti-white, deluded and/or self-censoring. It simply isn't true.

We just have the common sense to realise that immigrant groups have the same level of savagery, criminality and low morals as any other group.
the issues are associated with social depreivation not colour.

And heres one powerful bit of evidence i love to bring out.
Do you know what the SINGLE most powerful risk factor for criminality in the UK is?
Its not being asian
its not being black
it aint even coming from london.

It is....having been eligible for free school meals.
If you can quote me saying I'm superior to anyone, black, white or whatever do so. If you can't, then don't fudge and smear by claiming that honesty about different crime levels between races implies I have feelings of supremacy. It's juvenile, be a moderator, not a child. I'm off-road enough, if I believed Whites were 'supreme' I'd say so.

Give me a link which shows any different groups, racial, religious or ethnic have the same crime levels as any other group. They have different crime levels. And Whites aren't supreme. If you believe different you're deluded or self-censoring.
Reply 63
yea well racism will be around forever and will probably just become more "eloquent" like you say. everybody is different and one of the major facts in making them different is their race. until people accept this and stop coming out with ******** about how "everyone is the same" then the problem will never be really adressed. because im not the same as a black person and a black person probably doesnt wanna be thought of as the same as me
Jamie
People need to understand that racism is more than calling someone a nigger.
just because some people are more eloquent in expressing their racism, doesn't make it any better.
Say what racism is Jamie! I'll tell you honestly if I conform to your definition!

Stop the kiddy stuff and either debate or moderate.
Reply 65
and lets be honest black people are probablly more racist towards white people than whites are towards blacks. for a black to call me a "whiteboy" people would probably laugh and think nothing of it. if i call a black person a nigger i could easily get sued or even arrested. if thing are gonna be equal like they want then they should realise that being racist towards whites isnt gonna help their cause
Still waiting for you to answer me, Arthur.
zaf1986
I'm not the one being dishonest - its you. Give me a relatively impartial site claiming your ludicrous "facts", then I'll think about taking you seriously. Again, you love to bring race into everything whether or not it is relevant. When you stop doing that, and try (its not that hard) to discuss the matter at hand without discussing the people's colour or country, I'll pos rep you !
I'm generally sticking to racial politics 'cos my viewpoint on those matters is not common. :smile:

I do occassionally post on other stuff, but time is limited and I enjoy working out my newly found political interest by having it challenged.

Is this what you want? http://www.arthurhu.com/index/acrime.htm
Tonight Matthew
Still waiting for you to answer me, Arthur.
There mightn't be any comparable disasters which have left communities without a law force--that's why it's reasonable to look at Nola's crime stats.

They are far higher than national averages, as are Black crime statistsics. Predictable, and therefore should have been a part of the emergency planning--any old racist could have predicted the crime wave.
Simple truth is that Whites have put Blacks in the lower social classes through hundreds of years of disrcimination and prejudice that still lasts today. As 2Pac said (and I am not a fan of rap music) 'it's not about black or white, 'cos we're human.'
I'm frankly amazed the word 'nigger' (eeeew how horrible is that?) isn't blocked out on this sit? Is ****, ****, **** more repulsive? I think not. And you don't even know what I wrote.
ArthurOliver
There mightn't be any comparable disasters which have left communities without a law force

Thus your claim "poor Whites... don't riot, rampage, rape and murder when they are hit by disaster" is actually completely unfounded. Until "poor Whites" are hit by a disaster of a similar scale, under similar circumstances (no law force, everything floating around), you are simply guessing.

More to the point, has anyone got any figures as to the scale of the looting, murdering, raping etc?
Reply 72
who cares what tupac said. personally i like some rap music but hes pathetic. he wrote songs about how to gain racial equality and treat women in the 'hood' with respect. and then he goes around acting like a typical young black american male- spitting, beating, robbing, taking drugs and sexually abusing women. his music is good but hes a disgrace to the race
ArthurOliver
There mightn't be any comparable disasters which have left communities without a law force--that's why it's reasonable to look at Nola's crime stats.

They are far higher than national averages, as are Black crime statistsics. Predictable, and therefore should have been a part of the emergency planning--any old racist could have predicted the crime wave.

I thoroughly hate you (and no I will not argue my common sense view for the millionth time of asking). Even that St George's Cross looks crass with you sporting it. God, I can only imagine what your parents are like.
guilly
yea well racism will be around forever and will probably just become more "eloquent" like you say. everybody is different and one of the major facts in making them different is their race. until people accept this and stop coming out with ******** about how "everyone is the same" then the problem will never be really adressed. because im not the same as a black person and a black person probably doesnt wanna be thought of as the same as me

No, i would never say all races are the same.
But they are all equal.
guilly
who cares what tupac said. personally i like some rap music but hes pathetic. he wrote songs about how to gain racial equality and treat women in the 'hood' with respect. and then he goes around acting like a typical young black american male- spitting, beating, robbing, taking drugs and sexually abusing women. his music is good but hes a disgrace to the race

Frig it, I'm just saying it was a good line. For me, the idea of race is ridiculous, it's visual but not gentic and merely in the minds of the evil. Humans are Humans.
Reply 76
i dont really care if blacks go on the rampage and loot etc. in new orleans.we've come to expect that from them. its just that they always turn round and act as if its other people to blame. i wish they would just take responsobility for their actions. and although the legal system might be biased towards them, it doesnt account for them being a shocking 75% of the prison population in the US. their behaviour is what gets them where they are and they should stop looking for empty excuses
Tonight Matthew
Thus your claim "poor Whites... don't riot, rampage, rape and murder when they are hit by disaster" is actually completely unfounded. Until "poor Whites" are hit by a disaster of a similar scale, under similar circumstances (no law force, everything floating around), you are simply guessing.

More to the point, has anyone got any figures as to the scale of the looting, murdering, raping etc?
No, it's a reasonable claim 'cos disasters do hit White communities and Asian communities and the first job isn't to pacify aggressors who are shooting at emergency workers and raping and rioting. Scale isn't mentioned in my post, but I admit it's relevance as far as the absence of law enforcement--which is why I think the criminality of the groups is relevant (different rates well established).
Reply 78
i wish i could agree that "humans are humans" but this is not the case. i mean come on there are visible and noticeable differences between races. i.e asians are on average smaller than whites and blacks. blacks are the strongest race physically etc.. there are differences whether you want to accept it or not
ArthurOliver
No, it's a reasonable claim 'cos disasters do hit White communities and Asian communities and the first job isn't to pacify aggressors who are shooting at emergency workers and raping and rioting. Scale isn't mentioned in my post, but I admit it's relevance as far as the absence of law enforcement--which is why I think the criminality of the groups is relevant (different rates well established).

It's not a reasonable claim until you find me a "poor Whites" disaster which created such circumstances in terms of the absence of a coordinated police force and army presence.

Latest

Trending

Trending