The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Diversity at notts

How many South Asians are there at Notts ? How diverse are their popular course such as BSc management ? Is it it too concentrated with people from one place.
This question is not to offend anyone. I would just like to know how diverse is the class. Please I request you don't provide me some statistics and tell me the reality
Original post by Anonymous
How many South Asians are there at Notts ? How diverse are their popular course such as BSc management ? Is it it too concentrated with people from one place.
This question is not to offend anyone. I would just like to know how diverse is the class. Please I request you don't provide me some statistics and tell me the reality

Nottingham's a massive uni, and BSc Management is likely to have a really large cohort as these courses often do. So I would expect to find quite a large ethnic/racial diversity on this course. :smile: How many are of South Asian background, I couldn't really tell you. But I'd be surprised if any UK student found themselves the only one of their demographic their.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Nottingham's a massive uni, and BSc Management is likely to have a really large cohort as these courses often do. So I would expect to find quite a large ethnic/racial diversity on this course. :smile: How many are of South Asian background, I couldn't really tell you. But I'd be surprised if any UK student found themselves the only one of their demographic their.

Thanks for your response

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending