metallica nutter
live in the pub
work as less as possible
sell everything to the foreigners
football fanatics but national team is terrible
be proud of being not very smart
national cuisine is fish and chips lol

wtf has happened to you people? :eyeball:

Considering the fact that most Indians are so ashamed of their culture they to adopt a negative Jamaican persona, I'd say English culture is considerably better off than yours. You have a population of what? One billion? And exactly what has your country contributed to the world that isn't completely overshadowed by our comparatively tiny islands impact on the modern society.

And seeing as you've chosen to study here, I'll put your pathetic snipes at English culture down to either jelousy or a massive inferiority complex. Instead of crying about 'Racist Britain' why not grow a pair, snap out of your paranoid state of mind, and realise the majority of immigrants fit in fine with the rest of the English population.

Still, haters gon' hate.

LaughingBro
They have a culture?! :rofl:

What is Hong Kong?
Reply 41
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Don't get me wrong. I actually enjoy being British/English/Londoner and couldn't see myself living anywhere else. But English cuisine is baaaaaaaad. The sole good point is maybe the full English breakfast. But apart from that British food is very bland

Nah I disagree. I quite like British food. It is safe, simple and tastes alright.

Foreign food can taste alright but it is risky. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Curry and Chinese doesn't count as foreign... Especially Chinese because the version we eat over here would never be eaten in China... Or quite likely because its full of fat and other crap...
i forgot to mention how racist the english are towards foreigners :eyeball:
He's right though, our culture is pretty bad.

He's right about the pub, we have a drinking culture where getting as wasted as possible is seen as a good night out.
Loads of people blame foreigners for our problems, it's just embarrassing. So many casual racists in this country.
Too many people think we're actually good at football. We get all these patriotic idiots wearing chain mail at the games.... cringe
And people are generally really uptight about things, no fun at all.
Generalising much? :colonhash:

But, I guess that's your entire point. Also: adding in "unbelievably racist". Really? Everyone? And I think that has more to do with integration being unsuccessful as opposed to a general dislike of all things foreign, anyway.
Reply 45
You're living on stereotypes... England doesn't really have a concrete culture to be honest
Reply 46
metallica nutter

work as less as possible

So how come the British (of which the English belong) have amongst the longest work hours (and fewest holidays) in Europe?

Yes there are unemployed people (we are just recovering from a recession) and yes there are scoungers (but you get them everywhere).

What about the theatre and arts? The fantastic countryside? Having amongst the finest and most respected broadcasting companies and political systems in the world?

Edit: - And it's "as little as possible"
metallica nutter
live in the pub
work as less as possible
unbelievably racist

Go book some tickets on EasyJet and piss off somewhere else if you don't like it.
:rolleyes:
Reply 48
You are living in LONDON! Do you not realise there's more foreigners in London than anywhere else in the country? Before you judge our culture, I would suggest you actually see it first!
metallica nutter
live in the pub
work as less as possible
unbelievably racist

Woah woah woah.

You posted a thread that wasn't a foolish generalisation about girls.

...And instead posted a foolish generalisation about a nationality.

I am English and I'm none of those things. (Though I do love fish and chips.)
live in the pub Not everyone does.
work as less as possible Not in my case. I got called a workaholic today at work.
sell everything to the foreigners What?
unbelievably racist No we're not, believe me. There are worse countries than us.
football fanatics but national team is terrible So?
be proud of being not very smart What? You're obviously thinking of chavs. We're not all chavs and in the case of TSR, pretty smart and proud of it.
national cuisine is fish and chips lol Take a look at how many people actually eat it on a regular basis.
Reply 51
You're a s**t troll and you're ruining the :o: smiley.
Reply 52
Why would one want to work as much as possible? lol. Working any more than is needed is ******* tiresome.
Reply 53
metallica nutter
live in the pub
work as less as possible
unbelievably racist

then gtfo ty
Reply 54
metallica nutter
live in the pub
work as less as possible
unbelievably racist

feed the troll tasty troll food. nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom.

:troll:
Reply 55
metallica nutter
work as less as possible

Me fail English? That's unpossible!
Reply 56
metallica nutter
live in the pub
work as less as possible
unbelievably racist

Not everybody lives in "the pub", the UK has some of the best restaurants, nightclubs and bars in the world. The UK does attract a lot of tourists, that is why selling to "foreigners" is vital to our economy. The UK isn't racist, if it was immigration wouldn't be allowed. There is no national football team, rather 4 teams. The UK isn't "very smart" yet we house some of the most intelligent people on the planet. For the record, I love fish and chips. If you don't like the UK way then just go to a different country or I will dig a hole for you and you can live in that, alone.
ohjim
Why would one want to work as much as possible? lol. Working any more than is needed is ******* tiresome.

Because some people enjoy it/are workaholics/desperate for money?
us indians will rule you british people one day
payback for the british raj old boy...nothing personal
Gascoigne
What is Hong Kong?

You're a dumb loser.

Latest

Trending

Trending