The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

feedz
well take the bbc and the icrc links seriously.

:o:

calm down.
Reply 21
erowiki
Not yet but they will have almost certainly grown up into people who deserved it so nature is just nipping this one in the bud.

erowiki
Many of the dead deserved it to be honest.

I wish the wrath of a thousand blood sucking leeches to infest your anus, followed by a slow painful death deserved only by Satan's own. :yep:
Reply 22
i'll donate something. normally i dnt tho because i never really know who my money is going to, but i'll do it this time. hope the money is def going to the people that need it.
It would be so great if everyone just donated. Even a tiny amount!
Check my sig out! :o:
Reply 24
feedz
ok.its your point of you.please dont spoil the thread.

POINT OF VIEW.
N_Thuduwage
:rofl:

I can't take this thread seriously after reading this.

WTF is wrong with you :/
Consilio Et Animis
It would be so great if everyone just donated. Even a tiny amount!
Check my sig out! :o:

Very cool of you to have that as your sig:yep:

I donated today:smile:
HumanNature1992
WTF is wrong with you :/

I laughed.

And im tired.
Reply 28
i donated 100 pounds.
Reply 29
gbduo
Pakistan burns effigies of Cameron and the British flag and now it wants our money.

Oh the irony.

haters gonna hate.
Reply 30
feedz
haters gonna hate.

Who said anything about hate? I said it was ironic. Which it is.

The Pakistani PM is more concerned with defending the terrorists in his country and 'smoothing' out relations with Cameron than he is about his own people dying in a massive natural disaster.

Hardly fills one with confidence that the money will be well spent or the help from Pakistan will come.

At least with Haiti there was support from the Haitian government.
Reply 31
gbduo

The Pakistani PM is more concerned with defending the terrorists in his country and 'smoothing' out relations with Cameron than he is about his own people dying in a massive natural disaster.

Hardly fills one with confidence that the money will be well spent or the help from Pakistan will come.

At least with Haiti there was support from the Haitian government.

pics included.
if you dont trust the gov i gave you the links of the top trusted organizations.
the edhi is the most trusted one .
Reply 32
gbduo

The Pakistani PM is more concerned with defending the terrorists in his country

in one of the pic you will see a soldier who is fully armed and carrying a man. there is threat that terrorists might attack the relief camps and the local administration trying to rescue people.
its all if you didnt know the ground reality. there can be doubts but reading and researching about things is best way to go to fashion out views.
Reply 33
feedz
pics included.
if you dont trust the gov i gave you the links of the top trusted organizations.
the edhi is the most trusted one .

Oh no, I trust those NGOs wholeheartedly, they have proven their worth in gold in many similar natural disasters all over the world.

The problem is, they need gov't support, and it is just not forthcoming, it will be interesting to see if this changes over the coming days, because it really needs to if people are going to saved.

NGOs can only do so much, you need gov't co-operation. And you also need the president in the country, not swanning about in Europe.
amarillo
I wish the wrath of a thousand blood sucking leeches to infest your anus, followed by a slow painful death deserved only by Satan's own. :yep:

amen to that! :yep:
Reply 35
zzzzzzz
Reply 36
gbduo
Oh no, I trust those NGOs wholeheartedly, they have proven their worth in gold in many similar natural disasters all over the world.

The problem is, they need gov't support, and it is just not forthcoming, it will be interesting to see if this changes over the coming days, because it really needs to if people are going to saved.

NGOs can only do so much, you need gov't co-operation. And you also need the president in the country, not swanning about in Europe.

well honestly no body gives a phuck about the president. its a pm which matters and he is in the country.
governemt has mobilized its machinary and staff .but the infrastructure is wiped away. whole cities are just turned into water reserviors.
Reply 37
feedz
in one of the pic you will see a soldier who is fully armed and carrying a man. there is threat that terrorists might attack the relief camps and the local administration trying to rescue people.
its all if you didnt know the ground reality. there can be doubts but reading and researching about things is best way to go to fashion out views.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10896849

Not hard to find, basically terrorist groups are using the floods as a way to recruit. And the Pakistani gov't response? Sweet FA.

Because their PM is away and the ship is sinking in a myriad of chaos, corruption and coup d'etat is in my view, now inevitable.

This will lead to civil war.
Reply 38
There are 7 billion people in this world. That's 7000000000 people. These floods are affecting some of the least valuable people to humankind, so why should I care about Pakistan?
Reply 39
gbduo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10896849

Not hard to find, basically terrorist groups are using the floods as a way to recruit. And the Pakistani gov't response? Sweet FA.

Because their PM is away and the ship is sinking in a myriad of chaos, corruption and coup d'etat is in my view, now inevitable.

This will lead to civil war.

you have no idea how united pakistanis are in time of crisis. and you talk about terrorists..they have no place in pakistan.they are all coming in from afghanistan where the coalition forces are failing to maintain the borders .

Latest

Trending

Trending