This discussion is closed.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
she's very good for celebdaq... just having her got me to 59th (out of thousands)

lou xxx
lol, people like us who are on celebdaq couldn't care less about what she looks like or her talent, as long as she appears on the news
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
lol, people like us who are on celebdaq couldn't care less about what she looks like or her talent, as long as she appears on the news
LOL!

Anyone want to join the Celebdaq league?
SoulBrother
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
if u was to have sex with victoria she would combust and burn ya nob off :eek: *Hides*
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SoulBrother)
if u was to have sex with victoria she would combust and burn ya nob off :eek: *Hides*
quite.....

wasn't this rebecca woman on richard and judy today? did anyone see it?
SoulBrother
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
did becks acctually confess cos in the papers it sez he did and ppl r saying that on richard and judy they said he hasnt fessed up? whats goin on?
EconLou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Rebecca Loos is just trying to make a bit of money and some fame...
I think its a bit shallow to go around trying to break other people's marriages up, if she did care for becks as much as she says then why try to ruin him... Maybe if she though about the kids as well. Rebecca Loos really get on my nerves "I just wanted to give my side of the story" Yer right. However p****d of you are a bit of thought for people OTHER than yourself might not go a miss. [applogies for angry thread ]
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Louise_1988)
Rebecca Loos is just trying to make a bit of money and some fame...
I think its a bit shallow to go around trying to break other people's marriages up, if she did care for becks as much as she says then why try to ruin him... Maybe if she though about the kids as well. Rebecca Loos really get on my nerves "I just wanted to give my side of the story" Yer right. However p****d of you are a bit of thought for people OTHER than yourself might not go a miss. [applogies for angry thread ]

to be fair it took '2 to tango' Beckham is just as much to blame as she is
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads