The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lou p
she's very good for celebdaq... just having her got me to 59th (out of thousands)

lou xxx

lol, people like us who are on celebdaq couldn't care less about what she looks like or her talent, as long as she appears on the news :tongue:
Reply 21
4Ed
lol, people like us who are on celebdaq couldn't care less about what she looks like or her talent, as long as she appears on the news :tongue:

LOL! :biggrin:

Anyone want to join the Celebdaq league?
if u was to have sex with victoria she would combust and burn ya nob off :eek: *Hides*
Reply 23
SoulBrother
if u was to have sex with victoria she would combust and burn ya nob off :eek: *Hides*

quite.....

wasn't this rebecca woman on richard and judy today? did anyone see it?
did becks acctually confess cos in the papers it sez he did and ppl r saying that on richard and judy they said he hasnt fessed up? whats goin on?
Reply 25
Rebecca Loos is just trying to make a bit of money and some fame...
I think its a bit shallow to go around trying to break other people's marriages up, if she did care for becks as much as she says then why try to ruin him... Maybe if she though about the kids as well. Rebecca Loos really get on my nerves "I just wanted to give my side of the story" Yer right. However p****d of you are a bit of thought for people OTHER than yourself might not go a miss. [applogies for angry thread :biggrin: ]
Louise_1988
Rebecca Loos is just trying to make a bit of money and some fame...
I think its a bit shallow to go around trying to break other people's marriages up, if she did care for becks as much as she says then why try to ruin him... Maybe if she though about the kids as well. Rebecca Loos really get on my nerves "I just wanted to give my side of the story" Yer right. However p****d of you are a bit of thought for people OTHER than yourself might not go a miss. [applogies for angry thread :biggrin: ]

to be fair it took '2 to tango' Beckham is just as much to blame as she is

Latest

Trending

Trending