not true :ahee:
second hand smoking if you believe anti-smokers :P
Reply 44
Not sure if I'm inb4 Chuck Norris.
Reply 45

He did!
Someone killed Madonna's boyfriend?!
ghast
Jesus, you people actually believe that ****. The thought of being in heaven 'close' to my 'creator' who is a nothing more than a sadistic, sexist, homophobic, racist, paedophile is revolting.

no, what's sad is you thinking like this. Do you want to burn in hell for eternity?
It seems as if it's open to interpretation depending on what religious text you read.

Seeing as I don't read religious texts, it could've been syphilis for all I care. :h:
the random Roman guy that pierced him in the side with the spear?
Reply 50
satisfactionatlast
no, what's sad is you thinking like this. Do you want to burn in hell for eternity?

If it means being as far away from you and your 'god' yes I would pick an eternity with 'Satan'.

Why can't you get over the inevitable truth that both Moses and Jesus were mere con-artists? Why can't you break free from this twisted slave mentality you have for your celestial totalitarian 'creator'?
Reply 51
satisfactionatlast
no Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) wasn't lifted up to Heaven, and yes he died on Earth. Don't ask me why God chose Jesus rather than the Holy Prophet, because there is a very good reason and we musn't doubt God's actions...

Does it make sense to you though? That the Holy Prophet (saw), the Chief of the Prophets, was deemed inferiour (God forbid) to Jesus (as), who was only a Messiah for the Jews?? That would undermine our whole belief of the Holy Prophet (saw) as the most important human being to God, who said himself that he wouldn't have created this universe if he hadn't intended to put the Holy Prophet (saw) on it. After thinking about that there's no way that Jesus would be lifted to Heaven to be with God and the Holy Prophet(saw) to be in a grave on Earth

I'm not doubting God, I'm saying the belief that this actually happened is false for the extremely simple reasons above. I don't know why it started but I find it unbelievable that Muslims actually believe that, it's an insult to the Holy Prophet(saw)
Reply 52
Richard Dawkins...
Reply 53
Preasure
Do you mean the romans? He was killed by the romans at the request of the Jews.
At the insistence of the Jews. Pilate wanted nothing to do with it, but the Jews wouldn't let them not do so.
your mum :ahee:
Reply 55
me
qasman
Does it make sense to you though? That the Holy Prophet (saw), the Chief of the Prophets, was deemed inferiour (God forbid) to Jesus (as), who was only a Messiah for the Jews?? That would undermine our whole belief of the Holy Prophet (saw) as the most important human being to God, who said himself that he wouldn't have created this universe if he hadn't intended to put the Holy Prophet (saw) on it. After thinking about that there's no way that Jesus would be lifted to Heaven to be with God and the Holy Prophet(saw) to be in a grave on Earth

I'm not doubting God, I'm saying the belief that this actually happened is false for the extremely simple reasons above. I don't know why it started but I find it unbelievable that Muslims actually believe that, it's an insult to the Holy Prophet(saw)

it's an insult to the Prohpet (PBUH) that he's dead and not with God right now? What makes you think so? How do you know that God didn't ask the Prophet if he wanted that? God has his reasons!
ghast
If it means being as far away from you and your 'god' yes I would pick an eternity with 'Satan'.

Why can't you get over the inevitable truth that both Moses and Jesus were mere con-artists? Why can't you break free from this twisted slave mentality you have for your celestial totalitarian 'creator'?

and why can't YOU learn to accept that people have different opinions on this matter? Why are you being so rude? You don't understand God, He is the merciful, the All-Knowing, the Wise...

Fine, pick eternity with Satan, you may find it funny now, but believe me, when you do get sent to Hell, you'll regret all this...
i dont understand how the muslims got involved in this discussion?????
Reply 59
jews

Latest

Trending

Trending