The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
satisfactionatlast
and why can't YOU learn to accept that people have different opinions on this matter? Why are you being so rude? You don't understand God, He is the merciful, the All-Knowing, the Wise...

Fine, pick eternity with Satan, you may find it funny now, but believe me, when you do get sent to Hell, you'll regret all this...

Differences of opinion is one thing, taking part of the greatest delusion ever is something else. If god does exist, and is 'merciful' then I should be fine. He will probably apologise to me for allowing my enviroment and the people around me to cause me to not believe in him.

Doesn't it scare you to think that God would be so cruel to send me to hell for all eternity simply because I had a difference of opinion?
He is behind you.
ghast
Differences of opinion is one thing, taking part of the greatest delusion ever is something else. If god does exist, and is 'merciful' then I should be fine. He will probably apologise to me for allowing my enviroment and the people around me to cause me to not believe in him.

why? Because you don't have a brain to think for your own?

ghast
Doesn't it scare you to think that God would be so cruel to send me to hell for all eternity simply because I had a difference of opinion?

no. Why? Because he has provided us with much proofs to believe in him, such as religion, and by religion, I'm talking about the flawless perfect and final one, which is Islam of course :smile:
Reply 103
satisfactionatlast

no. Why? Because he has provided us with much proofs to believe in him, such as religion, and by religion, I'm talking about the flawless perfect and final one, which is Islam of course :smile:

Yo this thread obviously has nothing to do with what Islam believes happens to Jesus.

So please stop.
Reply 104
satisfactionatlast

How can a book and 1 billion people getting on their knees and bending over be proof?
ghast
How can a book and 1 billion people getting on their knees and bending over be proof?

listen, each to their own ok? :smile:
let's not argue anymore, because apparently, this is reaching nowhere
Reply 106
satisfactionatlast
listen, each to their own ok? :smile:
let's not argue anymore, because apparently, this is reaching nowhere

k.
I was a bit too rude anyway. sorry!
Reply 107
Im sure the jews killed him
Reply 108
.:Doctor:.
allah.

This has to be the most stupid answer ever LOL. Jesus is regarded as a prophet in islam, so why on earth would they kill him.
ghast
k.
I was a bit too rude anyway. sorry!

that's ok :smile: ....
and forgive me if I ever upset u :smile:
ibbyibz
This has to be the most stupid answer ever LOL. Jesus is regarded as a prophet in islam, so why on earth would they kill him.

Was caught in an explosion. duh!
Reply 111
metallica nutter
was it the europeans or the jews?

we get the son of god and some nutcases want to kill him...typical

He gave his Life so that you could receive it, and live it.

He tells people they need to repent, be baptised and receive His Spirit (evidenced by speaking in tongues - John 3:8, Acts 2:4, 33, 39).

Have you received that?
If not, why do you want him alive?
NJA
He gave his Life so that you could receive it, and live it.

He tells people they need to repent, be baptised and receive His Spirit (evidenced by speaking in tongues - John 3:8, Acts 2:4, 33, 39).

Have you received that?
If not, why do you want him alive?

Why does Jesus have to die to "wash our sins away"
metallica nutter
was it the europeans or the jews?

we get the son of god and some nutcases want to kill him...typical

Jews killed Jesus
The-Real-One
Jews killed Jesus

your sig is funny...have watched the human centipede...pretty good film
Reply 115
first of all He, Peace Be Upon Him, is not the son of God..

secondly, He was not killed..

"That they (the wrong-doers) said (in boast), 'We killed the Christ Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah';- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them [or it appeared so unto them], and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not: Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise."
—Qur'an, [Qur'an 4:157]

http://www.jamaat.net/crux/crucifixion.html
Reply 116
saalih
first of all He, Peace Be Upon Him, is not the son of God..

secondly, He was not killed..

"That they (the wrong-doers) said (in boast), 'We killed the Christ Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah';- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them [or it appeared so unto them], and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not: Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise."
—Qur'an, [Qur'an 4:157]

http://www.jamaat.net/crux/crucifixion.html

Again I'm sorry we have heard it all before but this is not a thread for Muslims. You obviously believe he wasn't killed, everyone else knows the guy was killed so please stay out because your posts are irrelevant.
It was obviously Megatron. Duhh
Reply 118
I'mNewHere
Why does Jesus have to die to "wash our sins away"
Sin sepparates man from God, that means spiritual death.

he took the rap so we could receive His Life and enjoy unity with God.

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour" (Titus 3:5-6)

You owe it to yourself to experience the difference!
Reply 119
dn013
Again I'm sorry we have heard it all before but this is not a thread for Muslims. You obviously believe he wasn't killed, everyone else knows the guy was killed so please stay out because your posts are irrelevant.

living in denial aren't you?

go to the link i posted, from the Bible itself it is proven that he was not killed, so it is relevant whether you like it or not

Latest

Trending

Trending