The Student Room Group
Reply 1
poowpoow
is anyone else doing a level drama unit 4 at the moment? its our exam next week and we dont know the script. amy you have to write back lots and lots :biggrin: :biggrin:
yo bitch!!!!! we really need to get our finger out cus we is gonna fail!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 2
~*glitter*~
yo bitch!!!!! we really need to get our finger out cus we is gonna fail!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: Dont say that. :mad: not funny :mad: now write something nice please. bye bye i am going to go and catch the bus in a minute
Reply 3
poowpoow
:mad: Dont say that. :mad: not funny :mad: now write something nice please. bye bye i am going to go and catch the bus in a minute

thanx for that rose, i needed to no that. we shud be practisin!!!!
Reply 4
~*glitter*~
thanx for that rose, i needed to no that. we shud be practisin!!!!

hey, we've got our practical exam on the 30th of march.....whens yours??and what script u chosen? its so stressful especially doin the portfolio aswell! our grouo really needs to practise more time is really runnin out too! good luck with yours! anyone carrying drama on at uni?? im doin theatre studies, i love it!
Reply 5
bean4ian
hey, we've got our practical exam on the 30th of march.....whens yours??and what script u chosen? its so stressful especially doin the portfolio aswell! our grouo really needs to practise more time is really runnin out too! good luck with yours! anyone carrying drama on at uni?? im doin theatre studies, i love it!
we're actually doin unit 5 now, thats even worse, were doin that some time in may :frown:
Reply 6
~*glitter*~
we're actually doin unit 5 now, thats even worse, were doin that some time in may :frown:

which is unit 5?? we prob arent doing the same syllabus it'll be different. is it drama or theatre studies u do? im theatre studies.
Reply 7
bean4ian
which is unit 5?? we prob arent doing the same syllabus it'll be different. is it drama or theatre studies u do? im theatre studies.
we do drama and theatre studies, unit 5 is the one where u take a 15th to 19th century text and convert it into a contemporary situation, keepin the same words and characters, its very difficult!!
Reply 8
too right!

Latest

Trending

Trending