This discussion is closed.
poowpoow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is anyone else doing a level drama unit 4 at the moment? its our exam next week and we dont know the script. amy you have to write back lots and lots
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by poowpoow)
is anyone else doing a level drama unit 4 at the moment? its our exam next week and we dont know the script. amy you have to write back lots and lots
yo *****!!!!! we really need to get our finger out cus we is gonna fail!!!!!!!!!!!!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
yo *****!!!!! we really need to get our finger out cus we is gonna fail!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: Dont say that. :mad: not funny :mad: now write something nice please. bye bye i am going to go and catch the bus in a minute
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by poowpoow)
:mad: Dont say that. :mad: not funny :mad: now write something nice please. bye bye i am going to go and catch the bus in a minute
thanx for that rose, i needed to no that. we shud be practisin!!!!
bean4ian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thanx for that rose, i needed to no that. we shud be practisin!!!!

hey, we've got our practical exam on the 30th of march.....whens yours??and what script u chosen? its so stressful especially doin the portfolio aswell! our grouo really needs to practise more time is really runnin out too! good luck with yours! anyone carrying drama on at uni?? im doin theatre studies, i love it!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bean4ian)
hey, we've got our practical exam on the 30th of march.....whens yours??and what script u chosen? its so stressful especially doin the portfolio aswell! our grouo really needs to practise more time is really runnin out too! good luck with yours! anyone carrying drama on at uni?? im doin theatre studies, i love it!
we're actually doin unit 5 now, thats even worse, were doin that some time in may
bean4ian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
we're actually doin unit 5 now, thats even worse, were doin that some time in may
which is unit 5?? we prob arent doing the same syllabus it'll be different. is it drama or theatre studies u do? im theatre studies.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bean4ian)
which is unit 5?? we prob arent doing the same syllabus it'll be different. is it drama or theatre studies u do? im theatre studies.
we do drama and theatre studies, unit 5 is the one where u take a 15th to 19th century text and convert it into a contemporary situation, keepin the same words and characters, its very difficult!!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
too right!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (472)
59.3%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.4%
No- I want it (228)
28.64%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.66%

Watched Threads