The Student Room Group

Does year 11 go quickly?

Does year 11 go quickly, slow or same as any other year?

Scroll to see replies

It goes really quick, especially after the mocks.
Reply 2
It goes at the same pace as year 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, did.
Very quickly and you will wish you spent more of it working!
Reply 4
how long is a piece of string?
Reply 5
too quick
Reply 6
It goes quick. For some reason the forces of time speed up for people in year 11. In fact, when you're sitting your gcse's, the rest of us are just starting the school year.

(yes I know that was terrible sarcasm but come on OP, how daft is this question?)
Reply 7
At times it felt quick and at others it felt slow. I had problems with exams so it took a while to sort that out. It felt like it was dragging at times but when you get to your exams you think where on earth did all that time go.
Reply 8
Of course it goes faster. It's shorter than any other year so far.
Depends on if your working hard and enjoying school.
I admit as you get older it feels like time is going quicker, but it doesn't! our brain is just playing tricks with us lol
James4d
It goes quick. For some reason the forces of time speed up for people in year 11. In fact, when you're sitting your gcse's, the rest of us are just starting the school year.

(yes I know that was terrible sarcasm but come on OP, how daft is this question?)

Epic sarcasm! :yep:
i hope it goes fast...i am starting year 11 this september...and i am not that keen on having another tediously long year of school
Reply 13
lilzoldier
i hope it goes fast...i am starting year 11 this september...and i am not that keen on having another tediously long year of school

It goes fast...but then again it is the shortest school year. lol.

But enjoy it & work hard made YR 11 the best year for me. Also, teachers are less 'mean' with you and treat you like an adult.

After the exams, you'll be like "woahh! where did all that time go?"

Just enjoy it!
Ivan91

As long as you want it to be :P:
As all years, it goes by quick. So work hard!
Reply 16
Ivan91

Twice as long as half of it.
felt like the longest year of my life so far. but also the best :smile:
Reply 18
not as quick as 6th form imo
Reply 19
Year 7 felt like lifetimes because you're younger, year 11 goes very, very fast in comparison.

Quick Reply

Latest