The Student Room Group

Accounting and Finance Application Undergraduate 2023 Thread

Didn't really see one for Accounting and Finance so I thought it would be a good idea to make on of these to get to know about the status of applications.

Here's a template you can follow to get things going:
1- What A-levels (or equivalent) are you taking?
2- What unis are you applying for?
3- when did u apply
4- status of ur application
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by jaina2016
Didn't really see one for Accounting and Finance so I thought it would be a good idea to make on of these to get to know about the status of applications.

3- when did u apply

1) Maths, Economics and Physics
2) Warwick, LSE, Durham, Exeter and Bath
3) 6/11
4) Got offers from Exeter, Durham, and Warwick today
Reply 2
Original post by NikhilT3
3) 6/11

Congrats on the offers! Are any of the unis u got an offer from ur 1st choice or reserve?
Congrats on the offers! Are any of the unis u got an offer from ur 1st choice or reserve?

Thanks! Yeah Warwick was my No1 (A*AA) and Durham my backup (AAB) so am really glad to have got those both so quickly
How is your application going?
Reply 4
Thanks! Yeah Warwick was my No1 (A*AA) and Durham my backup (AAB) so am really glad to have got those both so quickly
How is your application going?

I sent my application on the 14th. I applied to LSE, Warwick, Kings, Bath and Leeds. Hopefully I get an offer soon
Reply 5

3- when did u apply

1. math chem and phy
2. LSE Leeds Southampton
3. somewhere near the 15th of jan
4. nothing yet
Reply 6
hi
did u get any reply from lse or leeds or kings yet?
I sent my application on the 14th. I applied to LSE, Warwick, Kings, Bath and Leeds. Hopefully I get an offer soon
Reply 7
Original post by ahd4533
hi
did u get any reply from lse or leeds or kings yet?

Nope... LSE has been a long wait and kings asked me a few questions regarding my fee status. I never ended up applying for leeds. I have an offer from bath and warwick rn.
Reply 8
3) 6/11

Hello,
Just a quick qiestion that the application deadline was 25th Jan so how come they offer before the deadline has passed? Do they keep sending offers as they receive applications?
Has anyone heard back from LSE yet for accounting and finance?
Hi guys, im in yr 12 but for those who applied to Exeter and Southampton i was just wondering could i get in without A level Maths and bad/lack of GCSE's ? . Bascially i moved from Ireland to the uk when i was 16 meaning i could not do all my GCSE's in a year so i was send to a college that did gcse maths and english for people that failed, ended up getting

Maths: 5 (the college only offered foundation teir so i could not do higher even though i could)

English: 6

moved to another sixth form that did A levels,the subjects and current grades Im getting are

Geography: B

Economics: A*

Business: A*

im in a quite of a weird situation and pretty bumped out as they are the only RG that I meet the requirements for, i really wanted to go to Warwick but no way in hell is that happing. I'd be surprised if I even make it to uni

srry for making this long and sulky thx again.
Nope... LSE has been a long wait and kings asked me a few questions regarding my fee status. I never ended up applying for leeds. I have an offer from bath and warwick rn.

Hi did you get a reply from Kings ? I got replies from all unis .. LSE , Warrick, Edimburgh... but not Kings
Reply 12
Original post by MarianaCDMX
Hi did you get a reply from Kings ? I got replies from all unis .. LSE , Warrick, Edimburgh... but not Kings

I have heard back from them

Which course did you apply to for LSE?
Original post by Unkown112233
Which course did you apply to for LSE?

accounting and finance... same in Kings but still waiting for kings reply
accounting and finance... same in Kings but still waiting for kings reply

Which one would be top choice?
Does anyone know Bayes Business School ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending