The Student Room Group

Any girls USE lynx THEMSELVES?

Poll

GIRLS, whic deodrant do you use?

Basically my ex used to use lynz deodrant, and so does my female flatmate atm. Are there many girls that do that? (poll attached)

Scroll to see replies

no i use sure deodrant for women roll on and then the dove spray coz i love the smell of dove...
Lynx has an awful suffocating effect on me, kinda like asthma. So no, I don't use it, and my boyfriend stopped using it too :frown: Shame, cos I like the smell.
(edited 13 years ago)
Only lesbians.
Only if I'm at my boyfriends, I wouldn't buy it though
I just LOVE the smell :sogood:
Reply 5
I used to; it was kind of a trend among the "alternative" crowd when I was at school. :p:
I have Sure roll-on and Impulse body spray now, totally sold out.
Reply 6
Crazy! Insane!

... I often use men's Sure deodorant. Dries faster, less mess and it works better...as it's for giant, stinky manbeasts, not dainty little flowers.
I use other men's deodorants, but would never use lynx. It reminds me of pre-pubescent boys at school who don't know how to wash.

Besides, I prefer anti-perspirants, to deodorants.
Only on my genitals.
Reply 9
Me. :sexface:
I do. I started using it about 5/6 years ago when I borrowed a bf's and have just kept using it out of habit. I really should find something else! Have gone through countless women's deodorants and they are either totally useless, reek of flowers or ruin my clothes.
Why would a girl want to smell like a guy? :wtf:
Sabertooth
Why would a girl want to smell like a guy? :wtf:
Erm, because they smell gorgeous!? :yep:
If you have a bf and doing it just to remind yourself of his smell, thats one thing. If your doing it just because you want to, thats a bit strange..
Ilora-Danon
Erm, because they smell gorgeous!? :yep:

Yeah but imagine...some guy comes up to you, gets a bit closer than goes "er....are you wearing men's deodorant? :lolwut:"

I like the smell too but it's not really the kind of smell I'd want my girlfriend to have, well if it makes her happy obviously I won't stop her, but it's not really hot to smell the same thing on her as in the locker room after sports :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Firstly, i would say correct your spelling mistakes. Goshh
Reply 16
not lynx, right guard!
& only if i'm at my boyfriends. i did used to be very stalkerish and wear it sometimes if i knew i wasn't going to see him for a few days too. :biggrin:
but i'm mostly all over the spray deodorants for girlys!
Kätzchen
Crazy! Insane!

... I often use men's Sure deodorant. Dries faster, less mess and it works better...as it's for giant, stinky manbeasts, not dainty little flowers.

Omg yes. Used it this morning.
Sabertooth
Yeah but imagine...some guy comes up to you, gets a bit closer than goes "er....are you wearing men's deodorant? :lolwut:"

I like the smell too but it's not really the kind of smell I'd want my girlfriend to have, well if it makes her happy obviously I won't stop her, but it's not really hot to smell the same thing on her as in the locker room after sports :p:
Well I wear Sure for men, and have a boyfriend. He's never noticed the smell of my underarms because I wear perfume that he always says smells gorgeous.
Ilora-Danon
Well I wear Sure for men, and have a boyfriend. He's never noticed the smell of my underarms because I wear perfume that he always says smells gorgeous.

I wasn't saying it'd be a deal breaker but just that it'd be kind of weird, espeically if the guy wasn't expecting it. Oh I see, I got the impression it was just the men's stuff so you'd smell of that, if there's perfume on top then there isn't the issue I was talking about. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest