The Student Room Group

Girls on Tinder are so hot

I messaged and met beautiful girls thanks to Tinder, I guess it's so popular for a reason. I'm doing fairly good and I'm not Brad Pitt. So I suggest all guys to use it, especially if you're shy or if you're not used to talk with girls. It helps with the initial approach and it makes it easier after that.
What is this post - a recommendation?
Original post by taylor2317
What is this post - a recommendation?

Sounds like an advertisement
All of the guys I know who used it never got any real matches.
Reply 4
If it's so popular and most people use it there is a reason. It's the modern way of dating, other apps may be as good as Tinder it's the same principle. Instagram is also an easy and simple way to know girls. The few people who don't get any results should wonder why and look at themselves, the problem is with them, not with the other billions of people lol
Why
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
If it's so popular and most people use it there is a reason. It's the modern way of dating, other apps may be as good as Tinder it's the same principle. Instagram is also an easy and simple way to know girls. The few people who don't get any results should wonder why and look at themselves, the problem is with them, not with the other billions of people lol

if only a time machine existed, and you could travel back to before mobile phones were around, you'd realise that to meet people, you do not need apps.
Reply 7
Original post by Adz2042
if only a time machine existed, and you could travel back to before mobile phones were around, you'd realise that to meet people, you do not need apps.

You need them in 2023 lol. Do you also ride horses instead of using cars?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending