The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do high schools actually do reunions? I always thought it was either an American thing or just old friends catching up or something.

If they did one, then yes, definitely. Would absolutely love it.
No :frown: not because I didn't enjoy my time there, I quite liked it, but because all the failures would probably be ashamed and not attend and there's no point in attending if you can't laugh at the once arrogant failures!
Reply 42
if i was invited, maybe, depending on my situation then. :smile:

highschool reunion, maybe.
college (6th form) doubt it.
uni (i just started, so not sure yet! :tongue:)
Nope. I'm still in touch with people from school who I was friends with and I see them whenever we've got time so there'd be no point in going to a re-union to see the other people that I was never and never will be friends with.
Only if I had been really successful in life. I hate most of the people at my school anyway.
I probably would. Would be interesting to see how many people have children.
loonyplatypus
Hell yeah, I'd want to see how many of the bitchy girls were now living off the dole. Although I'd have to fly over from my Floridian mansion :cool:

hey.. cool sig! can i ask who's that guy third from bottom, above wentworth miller? :biggrin:
Reply 47
Who needs to, when you have Facebook to see how many people have become wasters?
No. A lot of them tried to destroy me. Frame me for stealing, watched me drown, Ganged up on me and made me suicidal. Even so called friends turned against me and said don't bother crying to us when you get upset.

Watching them complain about how miserable thier lives are in facebook are enough for me. Like Complaining how hard it is being a mother or embracing in the Jeremy Kyle route.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 49
No, I dont think I'd want to. :erm:
xCHiiBiEverlastingx
hey.. cool sig! can i ask who's that guy third from bottom, above wentworth miller? :biggrin:

Hugh Dancy, he's a British actor :h:
No, whether I become successful or not. If in the unlikely event I decide to keep in touch with anyone from school, then I will keep in touch with them and them alone. Why would I choose to spend one of my evenings awkwardly hanging around the people I didn't like and who didn't like me. I couldn't give a **** if they have matured or not or what they have done in their lives, they were ***** to me and I'll have no time for them.

Primary school is different though. I didn't keep in touch with most of the year and I didn't mind them. I've seen some of the girls around since though and they look alright. :sexface:
loonyplatypus
Hugh Dancy, he's a British actor :h:

he's FIT
:tong:
Hmm, didn't think everyone would have hated it! I'm the same, I basically hated (OK, still hate) everyone there except for 2 people, I wasn't popular and I want to forget I was ever there. I'm never there except for a visit home every 6 months or so. Unfortunately I think everyone who I didn't like and was popular are still the exact same, successful, pretty, outgoing and popular with degrees... No more successful than me though. Yay!
Reply 54
If in my lifetime i am lucky enough to make a lot of money through a career and so on then i think i would purely to find someone i didn't like and have a chat, other than that definetly no. I have no desire what so ever to return, i will say in terms of architecture the building was listed and it was very nice, but the people were just idiots (well not all but nearly).
Been to too many schools. Would probably mean going to like three reunions... maybe go to one of them.
Reply 56
No way.

Because i hopefully wont be in the country.

And i dont care about anyone from 6th form or secondary school.

I just want those years to be a blurr
Doubt it :P
assuming you mean in 10-15 yrs time when we are all adults etc...

HELL YES!!...just to see all the wasters, how everyone turned out and to see who is earning more than me, so then I can promptly have them shot :biggrin:

oh..and also so I can have some bragging over the douchebags who will undoubtably be on the dole and made my life hell
Reply 59
Yes I would, because I want to see what became of everyone :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending