The Student Room Group

SFE - how long will it take?

Hi guys.
So I got unconditional offer from UCL to study audiology but I still haven’t gotten a decision from SFE. My course starts on 25 September but I don’t know if I should go to uni or not. I come to the UK as family reunion on 2021 (I was 18) and my dad has livid in London for 12 years. UCL has said that I’m eligible to pay my fees as a home rate but I’m not sure about the SFE side.. normally you would have to had to stay in the uk for 3 years to eligible. What should I do ? should I just start my uni preparation or just do nothing and wait until I get a decision?
Original post by It’s ok
Hi guys.
So I got unconditional offer from UCL to study audiology but I still haven’t gotten a decision from SFE. My course starts on 25 September but I don’t know if I should go to uni or not. I come to the UK as family reunion on 2021 (I was 18) and my dad has livid in London for 12 years. UCL has said that I’m eligible to pay my fees as a home rate but I’m not sure about the SFE side.. normally you would have to had to stay in the uk for 3 years to eligible. What should I do ? should I just start my uni preparation or just do nothing and wait until I get a decision?

Hi there,

Can you confirm your nationality and status in the UK please?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Can you confirm your nationality and status in the UK please?

Thanks, Clare

I have leave to enter and i am from Somalia
Original post by It’s ok
I have leave to enter and i am from Somalia

Hi there, if you can call us on 0300 100 0607 we can further assist and check your eligibility. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending