Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you find England's World Cup bid as funny as I did? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As an American citizen, I found it hilarious that you even got your future king (what a joke that is, and not just the institution itself) to fart around at the bidding proceeding. With all the problems of your country's terrible healthcare and old people being mugged by immigrants, is that really all you can worry about?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I hate to point this out but the UK's healthcare is ranked better than the US. Sorry to burst your nationalist bubble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheofik)
    As an American citizen, I found it hilarious that you even got your future king (what a joke that is, and not just the institution itself) to fart around at the bidding proceeding. With all the problems of your country's terrible healthcare and old people being mugged by immigrants, is that really all you can worry about?
    Oh please. Did you see Bill Clinton? ... America? Football?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: You're not from America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I hate to point this out but the UK's healthcare is ranked better than the US. Sorry to burst your nationalist bubble.
    In terms of fairness, maybe (which isn't really an achievement when you all get **** healthcare). In terms of quality, my country wipes the floor with yours.

ReputationRep:
    Sarah Palin. Enough said
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    In terms of fairness, maybe (which isn't really an achievement when you all get **** healthcare). In terms of quality, my country wipes the floor with yours.
    http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

No in all terms the UK beats the US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AClockworkOrange)
    :rofl: You're not from America.
    I hold British citizenship and have lived here for ten years (unfortunately).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.