The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I hate to point this out but the UK's healthcare is ranked better than the US. Sorry to burst your nationalist bubble.
Original post by Cheofik
As an American citizen, I found it hilarious that you even got your future king (what a joke that is, and not just the institution itself) to fart around at the bidding proceeding. With all the problems of your country's terrible healthcare and old people being mugged by immigrants, is that really all you can worry about?

Oh please. Did you see Bill Clinton? ... America? Football?
Original post by Cheofik
As an American citizen, I found it hilarious that you even got your future king (what a joke that is, and not just the institution itself) to fart around at the bidding proceeding. With all the problems of your country's terrible healthcare and old people being mugged by immigrants, is that really all you can worry about?

:rofl: You're not from America.
Reply 4
Original post by Aj12
I hate to point this out but the UK's healthcare is ranked better than the US. Sorry to burst your nationalist bubble.

In terms of fairness, maybe (which isn't really an achievement when you all get **** healthcare). In terms of quality, my country wipes the floor with yours.
Sarah Palin. Enough said :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by Cheofik
In terms of fairness, maybe (which isn't really an achievement when you all get **** healthcare). In terms of quality, my country wipes the floor with yours.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

No in all terms the UK beats the US.
Reply 7
Original post by AClockworkOrange
:rofl: You're not from America.

I hold British citizenship and have lived here for ten years (unfortunately).

Latest

Trending

Trending