The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gnobe
Lol, I wish I was mixed raced.

It's pretty fun! I ended up being ridiculously tall and skinny with brownish skin, white facial features (apart from ze lips) and an asian's intelligence (just kidding here, there are extremely intellligent individuals on both sides of my family :tongue:)

The downside is I can't be racist to anyone.
Original post by No Man
I'm sure The Japanese, Chinese, Nigerians, Arabs, Koreans, and Hispanics would also be unhappy if they became the minority race in their countries.

It is racist, but it's how the human race works.

Corrected
Reply 342
Having read that statement, I am now unhappy.
The UK has no identity, nobody is proud and the whole country is becoming one large skip. Young people think it is cool to be abusive and rude, and "parents" have no control. The country is on the road to ruin and nobody is doing anything about it. Leaving the UK is the best option for anyone seeking a better life.
Reply 344
Original post by hunagdi
Could you be, by any chance, an muslamic infidel concerned about muslamic ray guns and iraqi law being imposed on London?

Hhahaha no, im half sri lankan, half indian, (fully tamil) but have lived in England my whole life.
This is supposed to be a democracy - so how come, if most people think enough is enough, that the situation continues to get worse by the day?
Original post by Sharpshooter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334271/Eight-want-tighter-controls-immigration---Lib-Dem-voters-want-cap.html

(Here's the poll in full)

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/excel/YouGov-Poll-Restricting-NonEC-Mig301110.xls

A YouGov/Migration watch poll has recently shown that 73% of British people conducted in their poll responded to being unhappy at the prospect of Britain becoming a white minority state by 2066.

The poll also showed that 81% of British support the immigration cap introduced by the conservatives.

Tbh I'm quite disgusted at this poll. Regardless of what you say about YouGov or Migration Watch it shows that there are clearly a lot of people do not like this. Britain has about 11-12% of ethnic minorities as it's population not to mention and I'm pretty most of those didn't respond to being unhappy. Which doesn't say much about everyone else in the poll.

It's clear that white Britain is still quite racist. This is supposed to be good thing for the country for christ sake!

Britain isn't racist and that isn't good for our country.
I'm glad that most British people in this thread are seeing sense.

Why, then, don't we look at our major cities in which the White population is greatly diminished and already teetering on the edge of becoming a regional ethnic minority?

Yet we need to change paradigms here, I think. What's so bad about being accused of racism when the integrity of your own ethnic heritage and homeland is at stake? Would any sane White British person be happy if London became 75% Black and Muslim?

We cannot divorce race from national identity, we simply can't. Sure, it's fair to allow some very culturally integrated non-White people full British nationality and citizenship, but they must remain a regulated minority for the preservation of British society.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 348
I will return to Port of Spain after my studies. So doesnt bother me what happens to ya'll.
Reply 349
Original post by Passenger101
This is supposed to be a democracy - so how come, if most people think enough is enough, that the situation continues to get worse by the day?

Because when push comes to shove, nobody actually cares. There are other things to worry about. Let the world live I agree.
40% of all statistics are made up.

No wait let's make that 60%
(edited 12 years ago)
Nobody should be surprised that people do not want to be part of the 'minority' racial group. History has proven that being part of the 'majority' racial group in a country, is often the more favorable position to hold - as that group often holds the 'majority' of power also.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Gnobe
Because when push comes to shove, nobody actually cares. There are other things to worry about. Let the world live I agree.

zzzz no one cares about you

I think it's a tragedy that cockney culture is dying out in London. None of these other 'cultures' that the likes of Ken Livingstone cvares so much about mean anything to me. I definitely don't welcome the diversity. Britain, England, is falling apart.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10473059

The traditional cockneys dying out. The working class London of not so long ago has totally disappeared. Is it a good thing? Somehow I don't think so.

the east end has without doubt been totally transformed to that of an asian or african town, yes there have been moderate levels of immigration throughout londons history but nothing like the failings of labour over the past 13 years and the deliberately forced ideals of hard multiculturalism, (a concept many social academics reject). In East London, it's more common to hear the African 'sucking teeth' to show displeasure than 'bloody hell'. Change.

Take note, it could be your town or City next.
Home office revealed the statistics for 2009 for England, previously they were:

2001 - White : 90.9%
2007 - White : 88.2%

And now:

2009 - White : 87.5%

A drop of just 0.7% in two years, looks as if Britain's becoming more ethnically diverse, wonder what the right wing scumbags have to say about that. Hahaha in your face. :biggrin:

And now:

A drop of just 0.7% in two years, looks as if Britain's becoming more ethnically diverse, wonder what the right wing scumbags have to say about that. Hahaha in your face. :biggrin:

Brits are emigrating in large numbers too. The UK really is a dump and can only get worse once it goes 3rd world :biggrin: The sun shines twice a year (if you're lucky), infrastructure is crumbling, economy is in downward spiral, quality of life is lowest in europe - in other words, you lot can have it!! :colone: the one thing i like about britain is the beautiful old buildings, but you can get beautiful buildings all over europe, and unlike britain they don't look ready to fall down :biggrin:
Reply 355

And now:

Even if every White person in Britain suddenly left the country, technically Britain will be White again after a certain number of generations have passed. White skin evolved for a reason - it's better at absorbing vitamin D from sunlight, etc. So natural selection will always take precedence, ultimately. :smile:
Original post by Selkarn
Even if every White person in Britain suddenly left the country, technically Britain will be White again after a certain number of generations have passed. White skin evolved for a reason - it's better at absorbing vitamin D from sunlight, etc. So natural selection will always take precedence, ultimately. :smile:

You'll be waiting about 20,000 years for that. :biggrin:

Global Warming might dictate that Britain becomes a warmer place as well. :smile:
Reply 357
You'll be waiting about 20,000 years for that. :biggrin:

Global Warming might dictate that Britain becomes a warmer place as well. :smile:

Nah, just have a look around the internet

for example..

He encountered rickets. The darkest-skinned young male hunters were so crippled that they could not keep up; the darkest-skinned females died in childbirth because of pelvic deformities. Those who happened to be lighter skinned, of both sexes, survived.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,840985,00.html#ixzz1Mwn0AmQR

No matter what happens, White skin will always rise again in places like the UK due to it's biological advantages :biggrin:

Btw, you seem confused. Skin colour evolution comes from sunlight exposure, not heat - global warming has nothing to do with it :wink:
well its very unlikely that will happen as like a good 90 something percent of british people are white, so whats the point in this??
Reply 359
Original post by bugsymalone
well its very unlikely that will happen as like a good 90 something percent of british people are white, so whats the point in this??

Yeah but they are in decline, as the gentleman's stats above show. Nearly a percent in two years for England lol. Well as I say a mixed raced Britain is healthy for the population so its all good. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending