The Student Room Group

Who was the most evil woman in history?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Time Tourist
What a tit.

Yeh she was a bit of a tit wasn't she.
Reply 141
Original post by elloello19
Ahem....found not guilty of racial abuse by unaniminous verdict. Not that I'm condoning the guilty assault charge but you should get your facts straight before making an accusation like that.

In the same way Amy Winehouse/Kate Moss/Pete Doherty/etc were found 'not guilty' of drug offences? Don't make me laugh! Even the most guilty 'celebs' get away with it.

Even if it wasn't racial abuse, does that make it OK that she beat that poor woman to a pulp? No.
The most evil? not sure, but Marie de Medici sure fits the bill.

Original post by lonely14
Cleopatra :ninja:

One of the best, and beautiful women in history
My ex girlfriend lol
Original post by rylit91
I agree that all death sentences/torturing is not to be forgiven or pardoned, but you're right in that burning is far more painful and it makes me squirm just thinking about those poor people. I still maintain that Elizabeth should not be categorised with Mary. Compared to the longevity of Elizabeth's reign with that of Mary's, Mary was a murderous tyrant. Mary burnt 300 Catholics in 5 years, whilst 700 died over 45 years. (Not to mention the 70,000 for Henry!) As a Catholic myself, I always used to feel a little sorry for the bad press Mary gets, and it's true that there is merit in a lot that she did, but she is overshadowed by her sister.

Yeah, I've been to the Tower loads of times and it's got quite an eerie atmosphere in some of the rooms.

The Murders aside, she lost Calais.
Reply 145
Original post by alharrison4
Myra Hindley?

I was going to say that too. How any women could cold bloodidly kill little children, and in one case actually tape record a girls screams for her mum as they were torturing her, is beyond me :frown:
Original post by dd4483
In the same way Amy Winehouse/Kate Moss/Pete Doherty/etc were found 'not guilty' of drug offences? Don't make me laugh! Even the most guilty 'celebs' get away with it.

Even if it wasn't racial abuse, does that make it OK that she beat that poor woman to a pulp? No.

She wasn't even very famous then so there would have been no connection favours. I'm sure I also read that the victim didn't make the racism accusations till long after the attack and having consulted her PR and Lawyer. She didn't 'beat her to a pulp' either she threw one very hard punch to the eye. I've punched a guy before but I'm not in the public eye and the fact we're still discussing this 8 years on suggests she hasn't done anything wrong since, so it's the only ammunition people have.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 147
Original post by elloello19
She wasn't even very famous then so there would have been no connection favours. I'm sure I also read that the victim didn't make the racism accusations till long after the attack and having consulted her PR and Lawyer. She didn't 'beat her to a pulp' either she threw one very hard punch to the eye. I've punched a guy before but I'm not in the public eye and the fact we're still discussing this 8 years on suggests she hasn't done anything wrong since, so it's the only ammunition people have.

I think a record company and someone like Louis Walsh as a manager was enough.

It doesn't matter how long ago it was, the bottom line is she still did it. I think people are annoyed and still cite the incident nowadays because she's being touted as some sort of 'role model' who can do no wrong, when in reality its just Cowell and his PR machine at work. If I remember correctly, she's had plenty of spats with fellow 'celebs' and you can regularly see her nasty temperament rearing its ugly head on x factor.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 148
Bellatrix Lestrange.
Myra Hindley definatly
Reply 150
Original post by Shmeiks
Bellatrix Lestrange.

No doubt she is evil, but brilliant at the same time.
What did Thatcher do that made her so evil ?
(this is not me challenging anyone this is pure ignorance)
Reply 152
Original post by Alt__x
No doubt she is evil, but brilliant at the same time.

I'll never forgive her for killing Sirius.
Reply 153
Original post by Time Tourist
Oh ****, you being serious? :s-smilie:

Well, I'd doing anything for Thatcher back instead of Dave.

And me, I loved having not having right equal to my far superior hetrosexual counterparts and those around me starving in their own homes.
Mother Nature, what a bitch.
Original post by Margaret Thatcher
Thoughts? There's a plethora of evil men, but it's harder to pinpoint the most evil woman.

Don't say 'Thatcher'. :colonhash:

When I read the title I instantly thought THATCHER!
Hitler's mother?
Original post by MrCharmed
And me, I loved having not having right equal to my far superior hetrosexual counterparts and those around me starving in their own homes.

Original post by FaraxZeroIncome
When I read the title I instantly thought THATCHER!

Look you lot, there is no doubt that Margaret will get her state funeral because all those in the Midlands and the South East, that kept voting her back in, absolutely loved her.

Those that hate her are just a minority of northern Communists, stuck in the past, the same as all their industries were after Labour had nationalised them all.

It was all that nationalisation that left them screwed, not Thatcher, she just turned off the gravy train because there was no money left after Old Labour had pissed it all up the wall (sound familiar?).

But make no mistake, those industries were basket cases way beyond repair.

Example, look at British Leyland - a complete joke and a national embarrassment so bad they can still make jokes about the Marina on Top Gear, and get away with it to this day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending