The Student Room Group

Dilemma!

I know there is probably an unequivocal, short answer to this question, but I will ask it anyway.

Would it be possible for a student to transfer from one university to another, to do a different course entirely, at present? I don't mean transferring into the second year, but as in transferring now to do an entirely different course at a different university. If it were possible to catch up with what has been taught over the last few months, would it be feasible?

Advice is appreciated. :frown:
Original post by INTJ
I know there is probably an unequivocal, short answer to this question, but I will ask it anyway.

Would it be possible for a student to transfer from one university to another, to do a different course entirely, at present? I don't mean transferring into the second year, but as in transferring now to do an entirely different course at a different university. If it were possible to catch up with what has been taught over the last few months, would it be feasible?

Advice is appreciated. :frown:

Almost definitely not, but it's worth the cost of a phonecall to see.

Any reason for the urgency?
Reply 2
I don't think there's a way to jump halfway into a course, but like the poster above says there's no harm in phoning up just to make sure.

There are some unis which have courses starting in January, although places and courses are quite limited. I also have no idea if they'd take on someone who was transferring, but it's something you could look into?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending