The Student Room Group

chinese girls?

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys (and I mean 'guys') think of chinese girls?? (anything about them)

I go to an American International School, and although there's a whole lot of people from different backgrounds, all the American and Australian blokes the year above seem to have this attraction towards chinese girls, and most of them dating one. Do you find them attractive? Just curious. My best friend is chinese, but she says its just a coincidence, hm.....

~leah~

Scroll to see replies

Some are pretty, some are not. Same as every other ethnic group's girls.
Reply 2
I don't find chinese girls attractive at all, but some guys do.
I'd say out of a random 10 Chinese girls, I'd tap say 4.
Every chinese girl i've ever met has been bat s**t crazy.
Reply 5
Chinese girls are nice, small even lol. Sure some are pretty, some aren't. Like any other race.

But no girl is as pretty or beautiful as Jade, my girl.

Talkin bout my girl... *sings*

I've got sun shi-iiiine on a cloudy day...when its cold outsi...
Reply 6
DanGrover

crazy? in what sense?
Does anyone else go thru phases when they are more/less attracted to girls from different backgrounds, as opposed to there normal disposition?
legbreakgoogly
Does anyone else go thru phases when they are more/less attracted to girls from different backgrounds, as opposed to there normal disposition?

Hence my learning of French, German, Spanish, Italian... :p: ah italian girls...and south of france hehe...
Reply 9
I think beautiful Chinese girls are especially attractive (said from a straight female point of view of course). They seem very....graceful. Don't know why.
Reply 10
DanGrover

Yeah, what do you mean by crazy??
Reply 11
I personally do not find chinese girls attractive. Of course they may be personality wise, but (and I am being very stereo-typical here), they have small "clevages". Okay I know I am probably going to get a whole load of abuse from large-breasted chinese girls but I am talking from my own experience!

It is pretty shallow to say I don't find them attractive cos they have small breasts but jus generally, they aren't my type!
Its cool. I like chicks with medium sized clevage usually, but Chinese chicks dont do it for me. I think they tend to have quite unattractive faces.
Reply 13
donvito
I personally do not find chinese girls attractive. Of course they may be personality wise, but (and I am being very stereo-typical here), they have small "clevages". Okay I know I am probably going to get a whole load of abuse from large-breasted chinese girls but I am talking from my own experience!

It is pretty shallow to say I don't find them attractive cos they have small breasts but jus generally, they aren't my type!

I knew a chinese girls with HUGE breasts - not that that's of any relevance really...
Reply 14
lol i knew somebody was going to say that...yeah there probably are but I just find they are few and far between.
Reply 15
Chinese/Japanese girls can be very attractive.
my adopted brother has a chinese fiannce (sp) i hope my 3 real brothers will not she seemed nice now shes not shes horrible shes chosen her 2 buck tooth sisters for bridesmaids and not me but not all of them are like that the other girls in her famil are kind but i'd rather fancy an english boy i know that has nothing to do with it lol hunni xxx
Reply 17
xXLil'-AnGelXx
my adopted brother has a chinese fiannce (sp) i hope my 3 real brothers will not she seemed nice now shes not shes horrible shes chosen her 2 buck tooth sisters for bridesmaids and not me but not all of them are like that the other girls in her famil are kind but i'd rather fancy an english boy i know that has nothing to do with it lol hunni xxx

a little punctuation wouldn't go amiss in that post but ah well...
the chinese is definitly not the most good- looking race imo...
Reply 19
But have any of you guys heard that asian women, especially chinese women, are seducers of men between age 30s and 50s?
I even heard this from my friend's dad :eek: (he's not chinese by the way).

Latest

Trending

Trending