The Student Room Group

Do guys like cute girls

Or do they like other, eg girls that ignore them or girls who are smart

Scroll to see replies

Cute girls can be smart. Cute girls can ignore you (I should know -- BA DUM TSS) therefore I don't really understand your question.

Do guys like cute girls? - yes.
Reply 2
Original post by GyrosUberAlles
Cute girls can be smart. Cute girls can ignore you (I should know -- BA DUM TSS) therefore I don't really understand your question.

Do guys like cute girls? - yes.

Idk but what do they think makes a girl cute then
Reply 3
Plenty of men go for women they think are cute. Plenty of men go for women they think are smart. Plenty of men go for women who they think are both.

Most men won't go with women who ignore them.
Reply 4
Original post by Gazpacho.
Plenty of men go for women they think are cute. Plenty of men go for women they think are smart. Plenty of men go for women who they think are both.

Most men won't go with women who ignore them.

Ok lol
Ok so how do I attract a guy but not with looks
Like what things do guys find cute abt girls eg laughing or smt idk
Original post by Anonymous #1
Idk but what do they think makes a girl cute then

You've to ask that individual, we don't all find the same things cute in a girl. I'd say USUALLY, the same things girls find cute: like nice hair, good skin, nice teeth/smile, lips, etc.
Reply 6
Original post by GyrosUberAlles
You've to ask that individual, we don't all find the same things cute in a girl. I'd say USUALLY, the same things girls find cute: like nice hair, good skin, nice teeth/smile, lips, etc.

What abt hijab is or do guys tend to ignore them
What abt hijab is or do guys tend to ignore them

☹️ again, it depends on the guy, right?

You sound very young btw, I sincerely hope you focus on loving yourself as you are, taking care of yourself and your loved ones. Don't put guys on a pedestal, trust me (I'm a guy myself), live however you feel happiest. Guys aren't worth ****.

it really depends on the guy. some shallow guys like girls for looks only. some guys like smart girls.
but question tho, r u asking because you have a crush on a certain guy and want to know if you're his type, or are you asking about guys in general?
Reply 9
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
it really depends on the guy. some shallow guys like girls for looks only. some guys like smart girls.
but question tho, r u asking because you have a crush on a certain guy and want to know if you're his type, or are you asking about guys in general?

Yeah lol it’s about a certain guy
But for guys in general, what are some things they tend to avoid in a girl?

lol this totally depends on the guy

decent guys don't like girls who pretend to be what they're not. it's fake and unreal and so boring.

a lot of guys like girls who are good looking but nice. i get called cute a lot so that how ik guys like cute girls

here's some things i think guys would avoid in a girl:
being too needy or clingy
girls that like to share gossip or can't keep a secret
girls that always blame others, don't accept fault
girls that are known for playing with guys' feelings/constantly going out with and dumping guys
basically anything that people in general would try to avoid
Reply 14
Tell me who doesn't? 🤔
lol right? just be a normal, decent human being and there's a good chance a guy will like you
Ikr be nice x
Reply 17
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
lol right? just be a normal, decent human being and there's a good chance a guy will like you

Yeah but that’s the thing, I feel like I’m doing something wrong cuz guys don’t talk to me and it feels like they tend to avoid me
Reply 18

Yeah but that’s the thing, I feel like I’m doing something wrong cuz guys don’t talk to me and it feels like they tend to avoid me

Just be good, make a guy feel comfortable and at peace around. Don't speak too much

it's probably just that they don't notice you, not that they actively avoid you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending