The Student Room Group

Lae tottenham interview

Hey guys!
Just today I got an interview for London Academy of Excellence Tottenham. It's on the 24th of February. I had 2 interview before, but they were really short and not for the best colleges as they were my second options, but the one for LAE seems quite serious: it's 2h and I have no idea how to get prepared of it. So, does anyone have any advice on how to prepare myself?

Also, they are asking me to bring an item of my choice that I'm proud of. What would be the best thing to get? Thank youuu
Reply 1
no clue what to bring🥲 my mum said i should bring my art but i hate everything i make lol
Reply 2
Original post by zwsamia
no clue what to bring🥲 my mum said i should bring my art but i hate everything i make lol

I was thinking of bringing it as I wanna do A Level Fine Art, but I hear a lot of people bringing it and now idk what to think about it
Reply 3
Original post by Alex.110604

I was thinking of bringing it as I wanna do A Level Fine Art, but I hear a lot of people bringing it and now idk what to think about it

if you’re thinking or doing an art a level then go for it!
GUYSSSS i still dk what item do i bring; are they looking for something neeky or something that holds value (eg a polaroid pic i have w backstory)
Reply 5
Original post by kananthebestxoxo
GUYSSSS i still dk what item do i bring; are they looking for something neeky or something that holds value (eg a polaroid pic i have w backstory)

Well they did say something that you are proud of, so I suppose we should bring something that has value and acually means loads to us
Reply 6
I was gonna bring a mirror. And then point it at me so that I can talk about myself. It seemed a bit narcissistic so now I'm tryna think of a new item.
Reply 7
Original post by Kichen35
I was gonna bring a mirror. And then point it at me so that I can talk about myself. It seemed a bit narcissistic so now I'm tryna think of a new item.

That would've been sick tho
Reply 8
Im goin on the 24th 10:30. Anyone else with the same date and time?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 9
I'm going at 9
Im goin on the 24th 10:30. Anyone else with the same date and time?

so am i !!!
Reply 11
so am i !!!

Damn we might see each other. Try look for me ig. Im the brown guy with a VERY short Chinese girl
Reply 12

Damn we might see each other. Try look for me ig. Im the brown guy with a VERY short Chinese girl

That's so cute I'm not even gonna lie

looool im the VERY short brown girl i will look out for you
Reply 14
If you don't mind me asking, what are your guys' predicted grades?
WERE YOU THE GUY IN THE SUIT WHO ASKED ABOUT GOLD DOFE or am i tripping
Reply 16
WERE YOU THE GUY IN THE SUIT WHO ASKED ABOUT GOLD DOFE or am i tripping
Ur trippin 😂. I was at the back with a white shirt and black jumper
Reply 17
Original post by jameswookyz
I was gonna bring a mirror. And then point it at me so that I can talk about myself.

That's so true tho
Reply 18
Original post by Alex.110604
Hey guys!
Just today I got an interview for London Academy of Excellence Tottenham. It's on the 24th of February. I had 2 interview before, but they were really short and not for the best colleges as they were my second options, but the one for LAE seems quite serious: it's 2h and I have no idea how to get prepared of it. So, does anyone have any advice on how to prepare myself?

Also, they are asking me to bring an item of my choice that I'm proud of. What would be the best thing to get? Thank youuu

omg help. mine is soon 😭 how was it and what else did they ask

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending