The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Accommodation 2011

Scroll to see replies

I've just sent off my accommodation registration form. How long will it take them to take the first installment from my bank account?

I have no money in my back and I get paid next friday.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 241
Original post by s_a_r_a
Anyone staying in albion court????

I should be, I've paid the deposit and I'm just waiting for them to send me a contract and details etc :smile:
Reply 242
Original post by dtalwar91
I should be, I've paid the deposit and I'm just waiting for them to send me a contract and details etc :smile:

What flat number you in?

Oh btw have you been to see it?
Reply 243
Original post by s_a_r_a
What flat number you in?

Oh btw have you been to see it?

I'm in room 4.1 not sure what that means though lol. What number are you in and when are you moving in? And no I haven't seen it yet, I applied to dmu through clearing and by the time I could apply for accommodation everything was fully booked, I got an email with albion courts details on it and I just rang them up and booked a room ASAP lol
heeyy bede ppl, good to know bede is abit popular. Im staying in BD-A-0-05, sounds like the ground floor somewhere, anyone close??
Reply 245
I'm in room 4.1 not sure what that means though lol. What number are you in and when are you moving in? And no I haven't seen it yet, I applied to dmu through clearing and by the time I could apply for accommodation everything was fully booked, I got an email with albion courts details on it and I just rang them up and booked a room ASAP lol

lol yh I am in 3.5..no idea what that means either! Im not really sure when i'll move in but i was thinking the 18th...not sure when freshers is either :confused: what about you what date you thinking? But yh I havent gone to see it either but hope its great :biggrin:
Reply 246
Original post by s_a_r_a
lol yh I am in 3.5..no idea what that means either! Im not really sure when i'll move in but i was thinking the 18th...not sure when freshers is either :confused: what about you what date you thinking? But yh I havent gone to see it either but hope its great :biggrin:

I'm gonna try going down to see it this week sometime if I can. My course starts on the 26th so ill probably move in a week or so before. I don't know when freshers is either lol. Hopefully my room is good, I've got a double bed and en suite so it sounds good lol
Reply 247
I'm gonna try going down to see it this week sometime if I can. My course starts on the 26th so ill probably move in a week or so before. I don't know when freshers is either lol. Hopefully my room is good, I've got a double bed and en suite so it sounds good lol

yh me too about going down to see it this week..Lol lucky you, i've got the standard :smile: its all good though!
Let me know how yours is when you go down to see it. what course you doing btw?
Original post by s_a_r_a

Hiya, I am a Student Union Officer at DMU and Freshers' Week commences on Saturday 24th September.

This year is going to be the best ever year for Freshers'. Check out the link below for details on how you can purchase your Freshers' wristbands and also details of all the events which are planned. Enjoy your Freshers' Week and welcome to DMU :-)

http://www.demontfortstudents.com/events/index.php?page=event&event_id=659203
Reply 249
Original post by s_a_r_a
yh me too about going down to see it this week..Lol lucky you, i've got the standard :smile: its all good though!

Yeah ill let you know :smile:. I'm doing business and law, what about you?
I'm staying at Victoria Halls and they say the earliest you can move in is friday the 23rd. Then you have 24th and the 25th to move in and closes on monday.
Reply 251
Original post by s_a_r_a

I went to see my accommodation and its pretty decent. The communal area is small though. I'm in block a, have you been to see yours? Apparently more 2nd and 3rd years live there
Reply 252
Original post by kerez44
Anyone in Victoria Halls Block B?

Im in block B flat 1
Reply 253
I went to see my accommodation and its pretty decent. The communal area is small though. I'm in block a, have you been to see yours? Apparently more 2nd and 3rd years live there

I'll be doing pharmacy :smile:
And yh I've been to see it too and its alright the rooms could have been bigger but other than that it will do :smile:
Reply 254
Original post by s_a_r_a
I'll be doing pharmacy :smile:
And yh I've been to see it too and its alright the rooms could have been bigger but other than that it will do :smile:

What room/building are you in?
Are any of you buying the freshers Wristbands? They say its free entry into all the the bars during freshers but there is no information on how much each bar costs to get in..

Just wondering if its worth it or not..
Reply 256
Bede Hall J-0.
is anyone moving into Filbert village, block E flat 107?? i know noone going to this uni, would be nice to find osmeone im gonna be living with before i move in :smile:
Reply 258
hey there everyone there will be a van parked outside your accomadation entrance selling lots of different posters saturday morning so you can brighten up your places.4 posters £10 or 1 for £4.Fill your boots peeps.Have a great year partying anyway.see you sat
Reply 259
is that filbert village where u will be selling them????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending