Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Opinions on the site? Platform for anonymous bullying and diversion of boredom or greatest thing since sliced bread?

www.formspring.me if anyone is unfamiliar with the site.

ReputationRep:
    For insecure people who need others opinions on themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Formspring is not mandatory, use it at your own will.

ReputationRep:
    The funniest thing about formspring is those who sign up and then cry about getting 'hate'.

And I don't think I've seen anyone over the age of 15 use it.

ReputationRep:
    Just bit of fun imo, any one that takes it seriously is a tit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megaloblastic)
    Just bit of fun imo, any one that takes it seriously is a tit.
    Exactly, I use it for 'teh lulz' so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chestbrah123)
    Exactly, I use it for 'teh lulz' so to speak.
    Same >.< ...I am not a tit, and neither am I insecure.

ReputationRep:
    I think if you're between 11-16 you should use it with caution as i've seen quite a bit of e-bullying going on with that website as it's easy to hide behind an anonymous mask without the fear of being punished for it.

I don't have one in real life, only on tsr for the lulz and i'm barely on it.

ReputationRep:
    I think the general conclusion is that if you sign up to formspring, you know what you're getting into. That site just annoys me, it pisses me off when the questions come on facebook, and people add their site saying "Pleeeeease answer my questions pleeeease"

Eurgh.

(Original post by amizzle91)
    And I don't think I've seen anyone over the age of 15 use it.
    Oh, believe me, I know a 20 year old guy who's very insecure of himself and asks people every few days on facebook to "take a look on his formspring". /sigh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.