The Student Room Group

Bought a Rabbit but doesn’t fit, help?

So I bought my first rabbit vibrator and it does not fit. I am still a virgin and I know I need to stretch my hymen I just don’t know how to do it without the risk of bleeding or bad pain. I have a bullet vibrator that fits okay and it’s 4” in diameter but the rabbit is 5” and just won’t fit. Can someone help me?
lots of lube?
Original post by AlexaAnderson
So I bought my first rabbit vibrator and it does not fit. I am still a virgin and I know I need to stretch my hymen I just don’t know how to do it without the risk of bleeding or bad pain. I have a bullet vibrator that fits okay and it’s 4” in diameter but the rabbit is 5” and just won’t fit. Can someone help me?

In diameter?!?!? 😳
Original post by AlexaAnderson
girl you mean 4" in length right? ur gonna break yourself if its the diameter and i dont mean that in the wattpad smut way x
Diameter? Our education system has failed us once again.

Quick Reply

Latest