Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A place to talk about the show.

BBC One

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with that womens hair? It's all over the place?

ReputationRep:
    That Outnumbered sketch was funny!

ReputationRep:
    Is there going to be an Apprentice?

ReputationRep:
    Children in Need- it is not. I donated to comic relief. Don't get me wrong, Entertainment wise seems meh, sadly. Is it me or is Michael Mcintyre trying too hard?

ReputationRep:
    Wanna see the Dr Who comic relief thing. Also, Claudia winkleman is awesome and hot but she does seem drunk constantly, it's odd and oddly alluring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Wanna see the Dr Who comic relief thing. Also, Claudia winkleman is awesome and hot but she does seem drunk constantly, it's odd and oddly alluring
    Dr Who was on about half an hour ago. Did you miss it or am I just imaging it?

ReputationRep:
    That film before McFly with the little girl caring for her mum, was quite possibly the saddest comic relief story I've ever watched

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was starting now!

I missed an Outnumbered sketch it appears? Ah man!

ReputationRep:
    i hate comic relief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by treacletart01)
    i hate comic relief
    Comic Relief hates you

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else agree that celebrities use it to further their careers.

Take That are using it to promote their new single for example...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabers)
    Dr Who was on about half an hour ago. Did you miss it or am I just imaging it?
    I think both. wtf, did CR start at 7? hmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Children in Need- it is not. I donated to comic relief. Don't get me wrong, Entertainment wise seems meh, sadly. Is it me or is Michael Mcintyre trying too hard?
    Doesn't he always... I find him painful to watch, I was very glad when they handed over to Graham Norton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stringer987)
    Comic Relief hates you
    Bite me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Does anyone else agree that celebrities use it to further their careers.

Take That are using it to promote their new single for example...
    There single has been out for a few weeks? They dont need promoting there tour sold out in record time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stringer987)
    There single has been out for a few weeks? They dont need promoting there tour sold out in record time!
    Bit weird that it's announced as their NEW single on a programme with probably the biggest viewing figures this year. Don't get me wrong, by the way, Take That are awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Is that really David Cameron o.o

ReputationRep:
    Masterchef was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morematterlessartx)
    Doesn't he always... I find him painful to watch, I was very glad when they handed over to Graham Norton!
    I like him. But, his presenting on Comic relief in the first hour was bizarre and wasn't funny. It was as if he was trying to hard yet failing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.