The Student Room Group

Comic Relief 2011

A place to talk about the show.

BBC One

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What's wrong with that womens hair? It's all over the place?
Reply 2
That Outnumbered sketch was funny!
Is there going to be an Apprentice?
Children in Need- it is not. I donated to comic relief. Don't get me wrong, Entertainment wise seems meh, sadly. Is it me or is Michael Mcintyre trying too hard?
Wanna see the Dr Who comic relief thing. Also, Claudia winkleman is awesome and hot but she does seem drunk constantly, it's odd and oddly alluring
Reply 6
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Wanna see the Dr Who comic relief thing. Also, Claudia winkleman is awesome and hot but she does seem drunk constantly, it's odd and oddly alluring

Dr Who was on about half an hour ago. Did you miss it or am I just imaging it?
Reply 7
That film before McFly with the little girl caring for her mum, was quite possibly the saddest comic relief story I've ever watched :frown:
Reply 8
I thought it was starting now!

I missed an Outnumbered sketch it appears? Ah man! :colonhash:
i hate comic relief
Original post by treacletart01
i hate comic relief

Comic Relief hates you
Original post by Tabers
Dr Who was on about half an hour ago. Did you miss it or am I just imaging it?

I think both. wtf, did CR start at 7? hmm....
Original post by The_Male_Melons
Children in Need- it is not. I donated to comic relief. Don't get me wrong, Entertainment wise seems meh, sadly. Is it me or is Michael Mcintyre trying too hard?

Doesn't he always... I find him painful to watch, I was very glad when they handed over to Graham Norton!
Original post by Stringer987
Comic Relief hates you

Bite me
(edited 13 years ago)
There single has been out for a few weeks? They dont need promoting there tour sold out in record time!
Reply 15
Is that really David Cameron o.o
Masterchef was hilarious.
Original post by morematterlessartx
Doesn't he always... I find him painful to watch, I was very glad when they handed over to Graham Norton!

I like him. But, his presenting on Comic relief in the first hour was bizarre and wasn't funny. It was as if he was trying to hard yet failing.
Original post by The_Male_Melons
I like him. But, his presenting on Comic relief in the first hour was bizarre and wasn't funny. It was as if he was trying to hard yet failing.

Have you seen him on panel shows? He always tries too hard on them, it's like spontaneity is beyond him.
Original post by morematterlessartx
Have you seen him on panel shows? He always tries too hard on them, it's like spontaneity is beyond him.

Sometimes he is funny- 8 out of 10 cats or Would you lie to me? Sometimes it seems he tries to hard- his presenting failed on comic relief. It wasn't there-do you know what I mean.

Even the, he seems to have really take the joke out of a joke- do you know what I mean? He really sort of took a weak joke and rendered it useless.

It seems to be common for most presenter to come across as trying to hard.

Quick Reply

Latest