The Student Room Group

Anyone from Seven Kings High School...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sadian
I am but... I don't even know. What are you on about?

You know where newbury park McDs is. Just after that going towards your school, in ley street, we have a chicken stop which do the best fried chicken.
Reply 181
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
You know where newbury park McDs is. Just after that going towards your school, in ley street, we have a chicken stop which do the best fried chicken.

OH RIGHT, LOL I'll check that out. I haven't been to that one but I go to the McDs all the time.
Reply 182
seven kings is probably the most annoying school. i hate it. my friends go there and they are in 2nd year redoing all the papers.

**** school
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 183
I know im sooo late .. but im applying for seven kings do you think il get in with 1 A* 6A's And 2 B's ?? :smile:
Reply 184
Original post by Shimzay22
I know im sooo late .. but im applying for seven kings do you think il get in with 1 A* 6A's And 2 B's ?? :smile:

You have a good chance, a lot of externals have similar grades to that. Just do well in your interviews and application.
Reply 185
thanks :smile: , how is seven kings by the way? friendly people .. I currently go to Mayfield x_x , But iv done allot of extra curricular stuff hopefully that should help.
Reply 186
Original post by Shimzay22
thanks :smile: , how is seven kings by the way? friendly people .. I currently go to Mayfield x_x , But iv done allot of extra curricular stuff hopefully that should help.

As an external, it's pretty damn amazing, not gonna lie. The people are REALLY friendly and, even as an external, you're welcomed and fit in pretty easily. Can't even tell the difference between us externals and internals anymore. Really nice people.
Reply 187
Is the interview hard? What type of questions do they ask? :smile: Should I include a personal statement?
Reply 188
Original post by Sadian

I got an interview for 7kings as well...did you get a place there then. Do you know any one who got rejected after the interview???? What kind off questions did they ask you???I know it was last year but please try to remember....
PS I got rubbish grades: 5A* 2xMerit in ICT... 3 B and a C in french..
Do you think i got a chance of getting in...
Reply 189
[QUOTE="meggs;36593319"]
Original post by Sadian

I got an interview for 7kings as well...did you get a place there then. Do you know any one who got rejected after the interview???? What kind off questions did they ask you???I know it was last year but please try to remember....
PS I got rubbish grades: 5A* 2xMerit in ICT... 3 B and a C in french..
Do you think i got a chance of getting in...

Yeah, I got a place. With those grades, as long as you're not stupid in the interview it'll work out. I really can't remember the questions but I remember it was general stuff. I do recall one was 'use a word to describe yourself and why'. Etc etc.
Original post by Sadian

Not sure if you'll know the answer to this but, does Seven Kings offer A2 Maths? I applied for Maths and Further Maths separately but reading the course booklet again it seems like you guys only do AS Further Maths?
Reply 191
Original post by qwertyguy121
Not sure if you'll know the answer to this but, does Seven Kings offer A2 Maths? I applied for Maths and Further Maths separately but reading the course booklet again it seems like you guys only do AS Further Maths?

I know they do A2 Maths and I'm pretty sure they do A2 Further Maths.
Original post by Sadian
I know they do A2 Maths and I'm pretty sure they do A2 Further Maths.

Ooops I meant A2 further maths, lol. Well I hope they do, after yesterdays maths exam I don't think I'm going to get an A* any more and as far as I know I can do FM at seven kings with only an A.
Reply 193
I got a letter from seven kings saying for me to come in to visit the school. What does that mean. Have I been accepted, and when I go to the school what should I do or say? Thanks would really help.
Reply 194
thats an interview mate, good luck!
They're sending letters already?! Man I hope I get one soon..
Reply 196
Got interview at seven kings about a week from now. Any tips???
Reply 197
I never got a letter :frown:
Reply 198
dont worry, my mates like its not all that anyway, thy are so behind in their subjects its actually worrying..
Original post by HEY_101
dont worry, my mates like its not all that anyway, thy are so behind in their subjects its actually worrying..

Still better than most other schools.. and they still haven't sent me a letter :/ I reckon my application was really good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending