The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hohum
Whats yours?

I've had loads... when my sis has the video camera I always say "are you filming". Er.... my catchphrase changes periodically. The only one I can remember right now is: "It's gone somewhere.... permanent" accompanied by a serious looking gesture. Also "I'm one step ahead when anything happens". Also "As long as I do better than everyone else at English it's ok". lol
Reply 2
Anything in the style of Alan Partridge.
Reply 3
I tend to say things like "but there you go" and "fair enough"
Reply 4
hohum
Whats yours?

ermm.. i tend to say 'i bet' quite alot or 'really?!' or 'well good'. oh and 'i was like...'
Reply 5
I say loads of things. I say 'ohh noo', 'what you gotta do" then i just over use words like 'ace' and 'dude'. I never shut-up so I do say repeat a hell of alot of things.
Reply 6
im not cool enough to have an official catchphrase. i say 'suuuuuure' all the time, which gets annoying, im sure :biggrin:
Reply 7
I say "Exactly..." a lot, no matter which side of the argument I'm on.
I say "Exactly..." a lot, no matter which side of the argument I'm on.

so do i.

oftend i do it jokingly. "exactly, then some1 goes "exactly what...u made no point that was relevant."

then i say "thats ur excuse."
Reply 9
bono
so do i.

oftend i do it jokingly. "exactly, then some1 goes "exactly what...u made no point that was relevant."

then i say "thats ur excuse."

ohoh! i have a good one! line from american pie the weding: 'well polish my balls and serve me a milkshake.' as an expression of surprise.
Reply 10
'
{ingnik']ohoh! i have a good one! line from american pie the weding: 'well polish my balls and serve me a milkshake.' as an expression of surprise.

Stealing catch phrases is corny
Reply 11
mine is i'm confused
Reply 12
Mine would have to be "Dam Rite"
Reply 13
I didn't realise my catchphrase of "nifty" was so unusual..... everyone laughs (but in a nice way)
Reply 14
I have a catch phrase that all my male mates think is really sexy.

Pull your heads back, purse your lips, look guilty and say 'daaamn' and if you really wat to get them, put you finger on your bottom lip suck your finger and them pull it out. :biggrin:
Reply 15
"Frankly"

"It's all about..."

"Cheeeeky" (in manly truck driver fashion)

"Thankyou fans"

"Well up for it"

I think my friends r getting a wee bit annoyed with me, but "What ya gonna do?"
Reply 16
hohum
Whats yours?

Probably: 'You moron!' or something similar.
'Thats what you think'

'some may sey, however other may believe'

'stop manipulatin me'

'im sweet n innocent relli' - yea right

'i'm soooooo confused!'

xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending