CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Name:  cd.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  488.7 KB

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to keep track of my revision lists, ask for tips if you need be, any questions you can ask me

If you study A levels then this thread is definitely for you!

A level Results Update 2021

Biology : A*
Maths : A*
Chemistry: A
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 2 weeks ago
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I've moved the thread to this year's forum. Best of luck to you!
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I know this is going to be a good one, it’s clear you’re a hardworking student, good luck :thumbsup:
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I know this is going to be a good one, it’s clear you’re a hardworking student, good luck :thumbsup:
Awww, thank you, that’s so sweet😁😁😁😁😁
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
I've moved the thread to this year's forum. Best of luck to you!
Oooops... 🤭 Thank youuu😁
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Friday 6th November 2020
Spoiler:
Show
ahhh, i havent even eaten yet ;(
Got some revision to do today, especially for maths and chemistry.
Im probably going to finish off the end of chapter questions on enthalpy that i started in chemistry
and then for maths i will probably do some questions on sequences, or maybe functions if i am happy
then i will probably watch some youtube, maybe medical documentaries again.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 11 months ago
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Saturday 7th November, 2020.

Spoiler:
Show

Today was great, not really done much in terms of revision but currently just working my way up until midnight. Finishing off some chemistry questions then probably sleeping because i never end up doing two subjects a day like i always tell myself to, so thats fun. i ate a full english break fast today it was decent, but the sausages were burnt so that was fun ahaha. but yeah nothing really new here, just surving the days. im enjoying this mini diary ive made so far, i think its very good for me to reflect on my days a bit more lol. i learnt about gibs equation yesterday and how to solve problems.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 11 months ago
Icosagon
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yes Duckie - I know you! Good luck!

Spoiler:
Show
Could I be tagged please? :bigsmile:
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
19th November, 2020

Spoiler:
Show
Finally updated it... I haven’t really been updating it frequently due to pure demotivation :/
i did some maths yesterday, some differentiation / implicit differentiation questions just to make sure I’m comfortable..
i probably should revise chemistry since I’ve been neglecting it.. I will today probably.. depends how I’m feeling.

been listening to a lot of podcasts today so that’s exciting, I watched a podcast about human brain and how us, as humans, have the ability to control hallucinations, specifically intentional. Was very interesting...
I’ve been binge listening to a lot of podcasts recently, they’re good
The Weeknd.
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
19th November, 2020

Spoiler:
Show
Finally updated it... I haven’t really been updating it frequently due to pure demotivation :/
i did some maths yesterday, some differentiation / implicit differentiation questions just to make sure I’m comfortable..
i probably should revise chemistry since I’ve been neglecting it.. I will today probably.. depends how I’m feeling.

been listening to a lot of podcasts today so that’s exciting, I watched a podcast about human brain and how us, as humans, have the ability to control hallucinations, specifically intentional. Was very interesting...
I’ve been binge listening to a lot of podcasts recently, they’re good

Spoiler:
Show
Love the new title, I was so confused when I saw it in my notifs
I hope your revision goes well today, please make sure to look after yourself and get enough sleep too!
That podcast sounds so interesting, what is it called? Do you want some more to listen to?

You've got this :rave::rave::goodluck:
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)

Spoiler:
Show
Love the new title, I was so confused when I saw it in my notifs
I hope your revision goes well today, please make sure to look after yourself and get enough sleep too!
That podcast sounds so interesting, what is it called? Do you want some more to listen to?

You've got this :rave::rave::goodluck:
Aww, thanks for the reminder hun x :giggle:

Spoiler:
Show
ahaha thank you
literally all my life consists of lol
thank you so much, yours too darling x
it was a TED talk about neurology? I think, I can’t fully recall, I’ll probably message you once if find it :rolleyes:
yeah send me some if you like, I don’t mind <3
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
“Too blonde to respond” 🤣
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Sunday 22 November, 2020

Spoiler:
Show
This weekend, I mainly just did maths, I tackled some differentiation questions they were decent.. made some silly errors but overall more confident.. I need to finish exercise 9J and then attempt some mixed exercises then do chapter 3.. then that’s it for maths

ill probably look through some biology flash cards today, and then try and rewrite what I know on a plain sheet of paper so I can see what I know..
then finish off some chemistry maybe

I listened to a podcast on the discussion of “The elephant in the brain” and about the “hidden motives in life” that was pretty fun I guess, I’m currently just watching some planet earth.. to relax lol
Icosagon
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Sunday 22 November, 2020

Spoiler:
Show
This weekend, I mainly just did maths, I tackled some differentiation questions they were decent.. made some silly errors but overall more confident.. I need to finish exercise 9J and then attempt some mixed exercises then do chapter 3.. then that’s it for maths

ill probably look through some biology flash cards today, and then try and rewrite what I know on a plain sheet of paper so I can see what I know..
then finish off some chemistry maybe

I listened to a podcast on the discussion of “The elephant in the brain” and about the “hidden motives in life” that was pretty fun I guess, I’m currently just watching some planet earth.. to relax lol
I really need to start doing that plain sheet of paper technique! Hmm those podcasts sound cool
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
(Original post by summerberry19)
I really need to start doing that plain sheet of paper technique! Hmm those podcasts sound cool
It’s really effective, it helps you see where your weak areas are and then you can fill in the gaps quite easily.. this will help you in answering those annoying application questions because you already know the content so much to an extent..
Icosagon
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
It’s really effective, it helps you see where your weak areas are and then you can fill in the gaps quite easily.. this will help you in answering those annoying application questions because you already know the content so much to an extent..
Ahh yes thanks!
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Keep pushing, don’t give up
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Spoiler:
Show

I'm so proud of you, keep going but make sure to take time off for yourself so that you don't burn yourself out... says me lol
Thank you, im proud of you too

I’m sure you work super hard for your subjects
I just been feeling rough, did no work today..
I’m literally forcing myself to do a past paper on biology for respiration
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
I'll PM you
ok x
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Life is like one long zoom call
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (8)
57.14%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (0)
0%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (2)
14.29%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
7.14%
I haven't started researching yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
21.43%

Watched Threads