The Student Room Group

Mander Portman Woodward (MPW) London anyone ?

I'm probably going to enroll in MPW London this coming September. I'm doing 1 year A-levels. Anyone else coming ? How's it like there ?
Reply 1
Original post by Danomind
I'm probably going to enroll in MPW London this coming September. I'm doing 1 year A-levels. Anyone else coming ? How's it like there ?

I was going to go there but instead went to Ashbourne College. MPW is really nice, but most of the people only go there to socialize and don't do that much work, they only work maybe in the last 2 months of the year for the exams. I think Ashbourne College is a better option, but it's up to you. MPW is still really good though, you'll have fun.
Reply 2
Hi Koobideh - out of curiosity can you please give me the name of the education agent you used to go to Ashbourne?
Reply 3
I was only there for christmas revision classes for about a month, but it's a really nice place, fairly decent teachers, the biology and history teacher helped loads for my january exams. its much smaller than the school i went to for a-levels i.e smaller classes, which is always good cos you get more time with the teacher and have the opportunity to ask questions and all that
I am applying for a scholarship there but I think I need to make the application later.I have no idea how their process works :s-smilie:
Original post by Koobideh
I was going to go there but instead went to Ashbourne College. MPW is really nice, but most of the people only go there to socialize and don't do that much work, they only work maybe in the last 2 months of the year for the exams. I think Ashbourne College is a better option, but it's up to you. MPW is still really good though, you'll have fun.
is ashbourne college still fun or is it more studious then anything
Reply 6

Im going tooo this september for a levels !!!!
Reply 7

Im going too whats ur name ?? Im going for year one a levels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending