The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Oh god.

I FOUND OUT WHO DIED IN THE MOST RECENT EPISODE ON TWITTER AND I AM ACTUALLY SO UPSET.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Oh god.

I FOUND OUT WHO DIED IN THE MOST RECENT EPISODE ON TWITTER AND I AM ACTUALLY SO UPSET.

Which one did you like? I'm sad that Glenn is gone.
Original post by Rk2k14

So so sad that Glenn's gone. I know the show's not real but I shall always love him to pieces.

I think in his memories, I'm going to watch the Walking Dead again from the start :frown:
i know am really late...but any good websites to watch it on..i need something to do in the holidays
Just saw the way Glenn died. Is it bad I was nearly in tears?
er maa gaad!!
abe took it like a pro and glenn was shocking!
but i cant help but love negan
Just saw the way Glenn died. Is it bad I was nearly in tears?

You were way to attached to him. I was bummed when I saw him die, at least Abraham's last words were humorous!
Original post by SM6
You were way to attached to him. I was bummed when I saw him die, at least Abraham's last words were humorous!

Yes I was. I'm going through heartbreak atm.

I hope Maggie kills Negan.
Yes I was. I'm going through heartbreak atm.

I hope Maggie kills Negan.

I get what you mean, he bought a certain zazz to the show. I want Rick to kill him because I love Rick's style.
Original post by SM6
I get what you mean, he bought a certain zazz to the show. I want Rick to kill him because I love Rick's style.

I lost it when he said "Maggie I'll find you."

As much as I love Rick, Maggie would be amazing. Would love to kill him slowly and wipe that smug grin off his face.

When someone mentioned to me that Season 7 was gory I thought I'd be fine with it and I was until Glenn's eyeball popped out. The Walking Dead is amazing for graphic effects and makeup though.
I lost it when he said "Maggie I'll find you."

As much as I love Rick, Maggie would be amazing. Would love to kill him slowly and wipe that smug grin off his face.

When someone mentioned to me that Season 7 was gory I thought I'd be fine with it and I was until Glenn's eyeball popped out. The Walking Dead is amazing for graphic effects and makeup though.

Yeah, whenever I watch Glenn's death I feel something inside me. I'm pretty sure it's rage I get so angry whenever I see his death. When he says: "Maggie, I'll find you". I get even more angry that's why I'm probably never going to watch that episode again.

I can't even tell you how happy this makes me.
It was like such a shocking episode but did anyone else feel like it was dragging on so much like half-way into the episode?
Glenn is not dead, I mean, did anyone see him ACTUALLY die?

Glenn Houdini all over again.
I AM SO ****ING PISSED OFF **** THIS ****ING ****

I LOVED GLENN :cry2:

AND ABE WAS A BADASS MOFO "MOTHER DICK" :cry2:

GOD I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEGAN DIES ****ING ****.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR MAGGIE

NEGAN MADE RICK LOOK LIKE A DOG OMGGGGGGG I CANNOT WAIT FOR RICK TO DECIMATE THIS LITTLE ***** INTO PIECES

SO MUCH ANGER
Show would be better if Negan & friends killed all of team Rick (except Daryl and Abraham) and focused around Negan's cooler group!
Negan isn't that bad tbf
Props to the TWD team. I thought they were going to cop out and kill off one of the less important ones like Aaron and the older cast would get by as normal. When they nailed Abe I thought that was a decent enough middle ground, but damn, I did not see that double kill coming. Excellent framing in that shot as well, they could have made it really obvious what was coming but that came from nowhere.

Great start to the season.
Anyone notice the guy taking the picture of Glenn's body. Nice touch.

Quick Reply

Latest