The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-Level Math A* (URGENT)

I know this has been discussed a 1000 times but i have an urgent question

I'm taking A-Level Math with units C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 and M2. I was told that to achieve a grade A*, i have to get an overall UMS of 480 and a UMS of 180 in C3 and C4 by my teachers and i confirmed it from the edexcel web site, http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce08/maths/pages/viewNotice.aspx?notice=1649

But i found another link that says that this only applies to Math with 2 A2 units and one AS unit such as M1 D1 S1
So can you pleas tell me whether in my case (Taking M2) i have to achieve 90% through all 3 units or only C3 and C4
Reply 1
well if u look at ur link it gives you examples. and under the examples for maths it only puts c3 an c4 in bold (even when m2 is one of the modules) so i would have to assume that the same rule still applies that only 90% in c3 an c4 and 480 ums overall, is all u need.
Reply 2
Original post by aams
well if u look at ur link it gives you examples. and under the examples for maths it only puts c3 an c4 in bold (even when m2 is one of the modules) so i would have to assume that the same rule still applies that only 90% in c3 an c4 and 480 ums overall, is all u need.

I hope so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending