The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Daveo
12 roses for valentines day, what would you think?

i would think he is f**king gay
Reply 2
I'd be flattered and scared...
Reply 3
eric bischoff
i would think he is fucking gay

I imagined you might say that.....It's a question mainly for the girls.
Daveo
I imagined you might say that.....It's a question mainly for the girls.

This thread is funny. I was feeling quite sad...i'm going to come here always when i feel down. lol.
Reply 5
waiting2smile
This thread is funny. I was feeling quite sad...i'm going to come here always when i feel down. lol.

Glad I can be of service, Don't you have an answer though?
Daveo
Glad I can be of service, Don't you have an answer though?

I'd be flattered. I love roses, the petals are so soft. But i'm hard to impress, roses alone wouldn't do it. I think it depends whom you send it to. However roses is a good start.
waiting2smile

i like it when u laugh
Reply 8
waiting2smile

and do i make it more funny?
Reply 9
waiting2smile
I'd be flattered. I love roses, the petals are so soft. But i'm hard to impress, roses alone wouldn't do it. I think it depends whom you send it to. However roses is a good start.

I despise materialistic girls.
waiting2smile

My girlfriend like carnations I think not roses. They are white anyway, thats all I know.
Reply 11
eric bischoff
i would think he is f**king gay

Does your aggressive use of profanity imply some kind of dislike for gays, or is it just an attempt to fit in with what you consider 'cool'? Please grow up.
Reply 12
rahaydenuk
Does your aggressive use of profanity imply some kind of dislike for gays, or is it just an attempt to fit in with what you consider 'cool'? Please grow up.

:eek: what did i do?

it is the way i say things!!

i cant be blamed
Reply 13
eric bischoff
:eek: what did i do?

it is the way i say things!!

i cant be blamed

I just wondered why you had to insert 'f**king' into the sentence...
Reply 14
rahaydenuk
I just wondered why you had to insert 'f**king' into the sentence...

ok im sorry.It is my general reactions to what i say.I will be more careful next time.Sorry :wink:
Reply 15
Daveo

I work for a magazine and we've just done a survey on this. To be honest most girls said they'd hate flowers, chocs or fluffy teddies as they show a lack of thought. Most girls would like something simple but romantic like a cooked meal, to be taken out for a meal/night out.
Reply 16
eric bischoff
ok im sorry.It is my general reactions to what i say.I will be more careful next time.Sorry :wink:

Rightio. :smile:
Reply 17
Daveo

>> 'Ha ha ha.'

'Who and why is this person mocking me?' *squinty eyes* <<

---

My sister was sent roses last year 'annonymously'. Turned out to be from one of her internet friends, but I think she enjoyed the experience.
Reply 18
Egan1
>> 'Ha ha ha.'

'Who and why is this person mocking me?' *squinty eyes* <<

---

My sister was sent roses last year 'annonymously'. Turned out to be from one of her internet friends, but I think she enjoyed the experience.

actually i think this one depends on who's sending.

If its a stranger it would be quite flattering.
But boyfriends should make more effort than the old chiche i think.
Daveo

that he loved me.

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending