The Student Room Group

University

Hey guys, I have recently sent off my UCAS application. In all of my 5 choices I have chose to live on campus however I feel that I am having second thoughts on it and I think I might want to live at home. Do you guys have any ideas on what to do? Is it too late to change it?
Reply 1
I’m pretty sure you can still change it. I’m not sure if UCAS still gives you the option to do so. If not, contact the admissions team for the unis and ask them to change that part of your application. It’s also never too late to change, you can still change it even after the deadline day. They should be happy to do that.
(edited 3 months ago)
You can live at home or at Uni, it shouldn't directly affect your UCAS / course application.

Or do you mean that because you wish to live at home, that you will need to change your uni / courses?

If so, I would read the FAQs on the UCAS website and act accordingly.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by circusqueen
You can live at home or at Uni, it shouldn't directly affect your UCAS / course application.

Or do you mean that because you wish to live at home, that you will need to change your uni / courses?

If so, I would read the FAQs on the UCAS website and act accordingly.

I mean that in my choices when it asks you for that course if you want to live at home or on campus. I put live on campus for each of my choices I don’t want to change the course or anything I just want to live at home now instead of on campus which is what I chose when I sent off my application
Reply 4
Original post by kbbeatz
I’m pretty sure you can still change it. I’m not sure if UCAS still gives you the option to do so. If not, contact the admissions team for the unis and ask them to change that part of your application. It’s also never too late to change, you can still change it even after the deadline day. They should be happy to do that.

Ok great thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending