The Student Room Group

Why didn't he reply?

8 sent this guy nude video. He read msg as soon as it was sent. He didn't reply . I apologize for sending it. He then replies never apologize for that.
Reply 1
Because he's got what he wanted; just inagine what he and his mates could be doing with that vid right now.

Don't go sending nude anything to random guys! Furthermore, it's illegal if either of you are under 18.
Original post by Anonymous #1
8 sent this guy nude video. He read msg as soon as it was sent. He didn't reply . I apologize for sending it. He then replies never apologize for that.

You sent it to him unless you listened into his demand, he tricked you possibly and he then watched your video as a result of you possibly sending it. You should have never sent it to him in the first place, do you even know the guy? Videos shared and exchanged under the age of 18 is illegal and for all you know that video could be viral.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3

That's maturity on his part. That simply shows he is mature and responsible....he accepts the fact that you are emotionally naive but wouldn't take advantage of that....
Original post by Wallrichy
That's maturity on his part. That simply shows he is mature and responsible....he accepts the fact that you are emotionally naive but wouldn't take advantage of that....

I wouldn’t say that’s maturity, probably his sarcastic response and he’s making a joke out of it now he’s seen it his way of probably saying “too late”.
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
Because he's got what he wanted; just inagine what he and his mates could be doing with that vid right now.

Don't go sending nude anything to random guys! Furthermore, it's illegal if either of you are under 18.

Lol we are in our 59s and we know each other he's not random
Reply 6
Original post by Mohammed_80
You sent it to him unless you listened into his demand, he tricked you possibly and he then watched your video as a result of you possibly sending it. You should have never sent it to him in the first place, do you even know the guy? Videos shared and exchanged under the age of 18 is illegal and for all you know that video could be viral.

We are in our 50s and not strangers
Reply 7
Lol we are in our 59s and we know each other he's not random

In your 50s? Really? Because you're writing in textspeak on a forum mostly populated by young teens. And he's random because he's an unspecified 'guy' without a connection stated.
We are in our 50s and not strangers

Really no offence aren’t you “old” to use the term lol, and seeking advice on a platform for students. If he ain’t no stranger why didn’t you mention it at the start of your thread
Reply 9

Hang on, so he did reply, just not when you expected. So what's your question exactly and why aren't you asking him about replying?
Reply 10
He only replied when I apologize for sending the video/ pic . I thought he ddnt like it since he didn't reply so I apologized. That's when he replied.
Reply 11
Original post by Mohammed_80
Really no offence aren’t you “old” to use the term lol, and seeking advice on a platform for students. If he ain’t no stranger why didn’t you mention it at the start of your thread

There's an age limit for lol? What should I use instead ? Yes I did forget to mention we already know each other and had sex.
Can go both ways but by her write up, I can sense that the guy wasn't sarcastic or otherwise... probably he just felt that since there's a mutual trust and feelings, then why apologising.....anyway, this is just a variable and not whh
He was probably too busy, er... appreciating the video?
Original post by ageshallnot
He was probably too busy, er... appreciating the video?

Aaaahh, 😂😂😂, the the lady must be damn so hot I guess...
Original post by Anonymous #2
Aaaahh, 😂😂😂, the the lady must be damn so hot I guess...

To him, at least.
maybe too you until you see her. lol!
The old "ask about sexting on a student forum where users are as young as 13" routine eh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending